what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmabn7.jpg

The Black Swan with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis' hot, hot, steamy, encounter.

^.^ Me too. That was really good I recommend it. Did you feel sorry for Eduardo as much as I did?

Odine.

such a neat movie. Colin ferrell is great in it.

"The story of an Irish fisherman who discovers a woman in his fishing net who he believes to be a Selke (a water nymph)."

the social network immediately followed by dinner for schmucks. the social network is a really good movie. great acting, director and music actually. as for dinner for schmucks, for what appeared to be a stupid comedy it actually had quite a bit of heart. and it was pretty funny. best line... (referring to helping the birth of a zebra)

Kieran: Do you have any idea what it's like Tim, to be up to your elbow... in a zebra's vagina?
Tim: No.
Kieran: You should try it Tim, it's magical.

The Social Network. I don't know why I didn't like it. It was a quality film. I guess I didn't like Mark Zuckerberg. I mostly felt sorry for Eduardo.

I hope The King's Speech wins Best Picture, though!

am thinking about maybe putting on Lord of the Rings, have never seen it before.

The movie "Red" with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and Helen Mirren. It is about "retired" cia/secret service agents who come out of the woodwork to get to the bottom of a conspiracy. If you get past the first 20 minutes, I think you will enjoy it. Next on the list is the Kings Speech, followed by the "Green hornet" and "thor" look like a good excuse to go have some movie popcorn. You couldn't drag me to the justin beaver movie. I would like to see company men but it sounds sorta depressing but I do like tommy lee jones.

devil-m-night-shyamalan-movie-trailer-first-look-1.jpg

I'd give this movie (The Devil) a 6 out of 10 on my rating scale. It does have a lot of gore but it makes you think, it has a moral/theological basis behind it.

buried_banner_ryan_reynolds.jpg

I recommend Buried with Ryan Renolds. Very well scripted. Good acting. Surprisingly good. 8 out of 10 on my scale.

saw-the-final-chapter-20101207034820441_640w.jpg

Eh, you could pass on this unless you're a die hard Saw fan. This movie was Saw: The Last Chapter and I give it a 4 out of 10 rating.

lake+placid+3.jpg

Okay so I admit that I thought this was going to be cheesy. I was right. So, Lake Placid 3 gets a 2 out of 10 on my scale, for horrible scripting & horrible acting except for the lead role of Nathan who did a hell of a lot more with the script than it allowed.

paranormal-activity-movie-poster12.jpg

I just finished watching Paranormal activity and I'd give it a 5 out of 10 on my rating scale. Why? Because it did do something different cinematography-wise than I thought it would. Scripting was bad and I because horribly irritated with the actions of Micah throughout. I would watch Paranormal Activity 2 if I got the chance though.

Latest posts

Back