what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resident Evil. My cousin forced me to watch it with her last night, it's like her fav movie. It was alright, but definitely had BAD continuity issues haha. But what the heck, it's a video game movie right. Since when are they ever really that good.

29mulaq.jpg

Black Swan. Girl on girl. That's all I have to say. Also, it was pretty good.

Watched The Town last night. Well produced and acted but the story was a complete fail; Started nowhere and went nowhere.

The last film I watched before that was 127 Hours which I thought was excellent. Could have done with a little more fleshing out of the background though.

skyline. good aliens and effects. generic characters that i didnt care about. totally could have been better considering what they had. wasted potential comes to mind.

"Despicable me" verry verry funny :D

"Resident evil - afterlife" dont bother unles your a resident evil or Milla Jovovich fan.

Team America: World Police

"Everyone has aids!", such a catchy song...

The Island, first time, even though it had been made 2005. :D It was very good movie!

Well I saw a couple of new movies last weekend..!!
One is "The Next Three Days"and the other one is "The Mechanic"..!!

Lord of the Rings the extended edition , those 26 more seconds really made it worth watching them all again.

Latest posts

Back