what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Last Exorcism. 6/10

The_Last_Exorcism_videoposters_29067.jpg

My Soul To Take 9/10

My+Soul+To+Take.jpg

"Rush" starring Jason Patric and Jennifer Jason Leigh.... oh, and I saw Transformers 3D with my brother

Thor - It really sucked IMO.

Before that, I saw The Twilight Saga - New Moon and Eclipse. Surprisingly, I loved them! Well, I'm a chick... :p

IMurders. The acting was awful. The script was awful. The plot was awful. The characters were awful.

3/10

imurdersposter.jpg

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

2/10

Why are most movies so bad :( and don't tell me it's so I can appreciate the good ones more. :p

185924_10150100381123301_52050093300_6320931_4916834_n.jpg

vanishing on 7th street. decent idea but it had one of those "no explanation whatsoever" endings.

Halloween II. 4/10. Kind of interesting with the family ties, but i tend to find monsters scarier if they actually existed in real life. Actually, not scarier, more appalling really.

Halloween_II_poster.jpg

2/10 for Tornado Valley. Oh my god. So bad. Dull. It took me 4 hours to watch it because I paused it so many times. BORING!

386525.jpg

Sanctum. 6.5/10 Why? I took off points for lack of character complexity. Added points for plot elements (people dying) and general atmosphere of the movie.

Sanctum%2Bnew%2BPoster.jpg

The Social Network. It was interesting, partly because the subject is the dotcom industry and they even had some exterior shots that I recognize in SF. I like how they portrayed the characters as flawed rather than idealistic.

enemy mine. i always felt like a bad sci-fi nerd for having never seen it. i finally watched it tonight and it was awesome.

Latest posts

Back