what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MV5BMTYwMDk4ODU0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDY2NDE0Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

MV5BMjE2MDMxODUxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk4Mjk0Ng@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

I'm watching Neo Ned right now. Loving the white dude going for an ethnic girl. Lovely.

The Lake Effect. I thought it was rather good. I was a little confused though on how the teen dad was. Sounded like he wanted a boy, and he was acting slightly disappointed. Perhaps I didn't pay attention to him enough.

ladyforsaken said:
Callie said:
ladyforsaken said:
The Amazing Spiderman

This

It was awesome, don't you think? :)

There was one part where I cried. That particular scene (where his uncle was shot and he was crying) was so moving. :\

It was good and I liked some of the actors in this one better..and also how they switched some things up so it wasn't exactly the same. If I was more into comic books or whatever, I'd probably think it was kickass...
I thought the same about Avengers.

Callie said:
It was good and I liked some of the actors in this one better..and also how they switched some things up so it wasn't exactly the same. If I was more into comic books or whatever, I'd probably think it was kickass...
I thought the same about Avengers.

Totally agree with you about the switch up and the actors. And I LOVED The Avengers. :D

who is Sylvia? I was trying to watch Cannary Row. (thenameIwanthasgone I have a message for you)

Latest posts

Back