what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
220px-Ted_poster.jpg

Sci-Fi said:

Me too last night, have to say I was very impressed what did you think of it? Christopher Nolan is as good as anyone at handling a big budget and still make something both enjoyable and challenging I think.

The Good Citizen said:
Me too last night, have to say I was very impressed what did you think of it? Christopher Nolan is as good as anyone at handling a big budget and still make something both enjoyable and challenging I think.

I'm a HUGE Batman fan and I love Nolan's take on the characters, I really enjoyed it. They pulled a lot of stuff from the comics, it's nice to see writers do that. I was on the fence about Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle (Catwoman) but she did an excellent take on the character. She was sexy, kicked ass and was tough. Bane was a huge improvement over the "Batman & Robin" movie Bane. This one was much more accurate to his comic book counterpart. I wish it was on DVD already so I could watch it over, and over, and over. :D

Sci-Fi said:
The Good Citizen said:

I'm a HUGE Batman fan and I love Nolan's take on the characters, I really enjoyed it. They pulled a lot of stuff from the comics, it's nice to see writers do that. I was on the fence about Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle (Catwoman) but she did an excellent take on the character. She was sexy, kicked ass and was tough. Bane was a huge improvement over the "Batman & Robin" movie Bane. This one was much more accurate to his comic book counterpart. I wish it was on DVD already so I could watch it over, and over, and over. :D

Yeah I heard that the story was true to the original comic. I thought Anne Hathaway was really good, far better than the OTT Michelle Pfeiffer, I dont think she was called Catwoman at all in it and the ears were just the way her goggles sat on her head etc. Plus Batman's screen time was quite limited which I thought was a brave move. I know people say the Dark Knight was better but I thought this was on par even without Heath Ledger. Yeah really good!

The Good Citizen said:
Yeah I heard that the story was true to the original comic. I thought Anne Hathaway was really good, far better than the OTT Michelle Pfeiffer, I dont think she was called Catwoman at all in it and the ears were just the way her goggles sat on her head etc. Plus Batman's screen time was quite limited which I thought was a brave move. I know people say the Dark Knight was better but I thought this was on par even without Heath Ledger. Yeah really good!

They mixed things up a bit to add plot twists to the movie but yeah pretty much. You're right, she wasn't referred to as Catwoman at all in the movie. But the news articles Bruce was reading call her The Cat, which is what she was originally called in her first appearance in the Batman comics. ;)

Sci-Fi said:
They mixed things up a bit to add plot twists to the movie but yeah pretty much. You're right, she wasn't referred to as Catwoman at all in the movie. But the news articles Bruce was reading call her The Cat, which is what she was originally called in her first appearance in the Batman comics. ;)

Ha, much respect for the nerdy level of knowledge in that response Sci-Fi *doff's cap* :)

Latest posts

Back