what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dial_M_for_murder.jpg

I just watched "Watchmen (the ultimate cut)" never seen it before glad i waited to watch that version as it was awesome.

I watched Bladerunner again the other night. Every time I watch it, I am blown away by how amazingly beautiful it is. Such a great atmosphere, and the colours are stunning. Definitely one of my favourite films, but I don't think it can replace 2001: A Space Odyssey as my favourite of all time.

Perks of Being a Wallflower. Beautiful film about a lonely kid who feels like an outsider. No need to say that I cried like a baby.

DJango Unchained. Brilliant film. Popular too. Tickets at the local Cinema sold out. There were so many women there too *_*

Gutted said:
DJango Unchained. Brilliant film. Popular too. Tickets at the local Cinema sold out. There were so many women there too *_*

Ha I saw that one on Tuesday, it really was cool. We managed to see the English original version (they normally dub films in Germany), so the bits of German conversation were particularly enjoyable. Wunderbar :D

Latest posts

Back