what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched Mama recently, it was good, but not as good as I'd hoped.
Mama.jpg

Last night I watched "couples retreat" which I rented from Redbox. It was pretty good. I'm a big fan of Vince Vaughn so I enjoyed it although he didn't exactly steal the show. Jason Bateman and Jon Favreau were also in it. It was sort of a mixture of drama/adventure and comedy. Before that the last movie I saw was the Raven and before that the Watch(also with VV) which I also rented from Redbox.

Mirrors. I had seen the movie back in 2008 when it first came out, but after I heard about there being a sequel, I decided to watch it again to set up for the sequel. The sequel blew chunks, and I only watched like 20 minutes of it. Also, it had none of the original actors in it so I bailed out early.

Shipster0958 said:
^^^I've seen that recently on Netflix.

Yeah I'd seen the first zeitgeist several times, you can believe of it what you want I just thought they are both well made counter arguments to what you are generally led to believe.

Butterly effect rocks!
Last movie i saw was lotr trilogy hadnt seen it in ages so decided to get the old box set out except i lost the 3rd disk so realy it was only a twology haha

awakening_ver4.jpg

Another ghost movie, lol! These movies always get my interest. Kinda had a feeling something weird was going on as I was watching it.

awakening-version3-movie-poster.jpg

This poster lookes better in my opinion. Or is it just me?
Kid lookes creepy!

Latest posts

Back