what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Tropic Thunder it was quite funny to me, but apparently it is getting mixed reviews

I would give it a 3.8/5

Team America: World Police (last night)

Donnie Darko (for the first time, the night before last)

Tropic Thunder and Death Race. :D
Tropic Thunder was a riot. I haven't laughed so hard a a movie in a while. Death Race was general hotness! :p
Hot men, hot women and even HOTTER cars! :p

Plan 9 from Outer Space

I saw Dark Knight today for the fourth time. Yeah... I really like that movie as it's rare for me to see a movie in theaters once.

Hamlet 2. While not horrible, there are certainly better films out there.

3:10 to Yuma

Not really sure what to think of it. It was pretty good. I love western movies ^^

Last House on the Left

japontitle.jpg

Excellent. The film is about a lonely man who goes into a desert canyon in Mexico to kill himself. Its not for everyone but it is such a wonderful debut from a director. I still don't why he decided to name this film Japon though.

Things Happen at Night

Two Legged Horse
Directed by Samira Makhmalbaf
Toronto International Film Festival Debut

twoleggedhorse.jpg

Very good film but may make some a little uncomfortable. I was really surprised at how good it was but saddened at the same time knowing that many people won't experience such a film like this because it probably won't be easy to rent it in the future.

The director did a Q&A after the film which became really interesting when an Afghanistan man yelled at her calling the film "very offensive". She kept her cool and answered all questions. Me and my sister (well mostly my sister) were able to talk to her for 10 minutes. REALLY REALLY nice woman. It depresses me when I meet people who have achieved such a great thing like directing their own film when myself and my sister know it will probably never happen to us. Bah, anyways the TIFF has been a great experience for the past three years I have been visiting it.

Here is a link that details the film furthermore...

http://tiff08.ca/filmsandschedules/films/twoleggedhorse

mister-lonely.jpg

Second viewing. I still think this is a great film that proves Harmony Korine still has a few tricks up his sleeve. The only scene I can't stand is with the singing eggs. Besides that its definitely a film I recommend to all you lonely lifers.

affiche_Intrus_2004_1.jpg

I can't get enough of Claire Denis. Easily one of the best directors working right now.

Lately, I've found myself to be more into TV series than movies. "The Strangers" is the last movie that I watched; didn't like it much.

Latest posts

Back