what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bee_movie_ver2.jpg

He he :rolleyes:

fly-to-the-dublin-premiere-of-oblivion-on-a-private-jet-129767-a-1363169173-470-751.jpg

I liked the story of this movie, but I am sort of beyond seeing the same actors in things over and over again. It's to the point that I don't see the character, I just see Tom Cruise, who I think is sort of overrated in the first place anyway. He's not bad by any means, but not great either. He is sufficient for moving the plot along.

The best example I can give is Terminator Salvation(which was a pointless addition to the series). I did not see the character John Connor, which is what I should see. I saw Christian Bale. That movie should have been titled "Christian Bale fighting Terminators" instead because that's all it really was.

Grown Ups 2 Unfortunately...........

I want to get one of those Men in Black devices that erase your memory for that movie!

So far I watched two documentaries about Ted Bundy, and Ted Bundy 2002 movie, half of "The Hunt for the BTK Killer", and now I'm watching "The Citizen" Thanks to my iPad, YouTube, Netflix and the VPN, otherwise my first day in 2014 would of sucked! :D:D:D lol

2mx4fww.jpg

1zpp72s.jpg

Three magazine employees head out on an assignment to interview a guy who placed a classified ad seeking a companion for time travel.
Thanks annik

tumblr_m1rl302YJM1r80qhmo5_500.gif

Keith [2008]

This movie shocked me, it brought me to tears. ='( Best romance movie I've seen in a very long time and I usually try to avoid them. This one however was really amazing, I'm surprised I didn't check this out sooner.

I wasn't sure how i wanted it to end or how they were going to end it.

2ryj0va.jpg

qzlw6e.jpg

99 River Street (1953)

An former boxer, turned cab driver, has to hide from the police, when his badgering wife is murdered by the jewel thief she was having an affair with.

Latest posts

Back