what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday i watched 한 녀학생의 일기 (Han nyeohaksaengeui ilgi) / "The Schoolgirl's Diary".
A great movie from North Korea (tho i'm totally against the regime, etc).

Schoolgirls-diary-english-version.jpeg
220px-TheSchoolgirl%27sDiary2006Poster.jpg

The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug

It was pretty good. I always loved The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit is just as good.
Legolas (Orlando Bloom) Kicked a** in this movie. However he felt more elf like in The Lord of The Rings but he still plays the character great.

TheRealCallie said:
Drama made me watch it. :p

She made me watch that one too.

swfms7.jpg

Matewan (1987)

Mingo County, West Virginia, 1920. Coal miners, struggling to form a union, are up against company operators and the gun thugs of the notorious Baldwin-Felts detective agency. Black and Italian miners, brought in by the company to break the strike, are caught between the two forces. UMWA organizer and dual-card Wobbly Joe Kenehan determines to bring the local, Black, and Italian groups together. While Kenehan and his story are fictional, the setting and the dramatic climax are historical...

Nightwing said:
Everything is awesome!

the-lego-movie-logo-625x412.jpg

LEGO is the 2nd last movie I saw in the cinema. It was quite good, it is clear that they thought A LOT about the story. Of course I will not criticize the movie because I know people who work at LEGO :D

The last movie I saw was Divergent. Imho better than the hunger games.

1499gz6.jpg

2ldzhcl.jpg

The Monkey's Paw (2013)

Inspired by the W. W. Jacobs story.

Transcendence. Went by myself, it was good. I couldn't tell if it was meant to be a cautionary tale or not because it doesn't acknowledge what life would be like after the events that take place. I could say why I say that but I don't want to spoil it for anyone that might want to see it. I found myself siding with what I think many will see as the "villain" in a way.

Also, for opening day the theater was pretty empty. I think it might sort of flop at the box office. It might be a bit over some people's heads.

behind the candelabra - they were worrying about the film being too "gay", they should have worried about it being too boring - but you get to see Matt Damon in a thong

Latest posts

Back