what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B00006LA87.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1072807753_.jpg

It's... interesting.

edgecrusher said:
Transcendence. Went by myself, it was good. I couldn't tell if it was meant to be a cautionary tale or not because it doesn't acknowledge what life would be like after the events that take place. I could say why I say that but I don't want to spoil it for anyone that might want to see it. I found myself siding with what I think many will see as the "villain" in a way.

Also, for opening day the theater was pretty empty. I think it might sort of flop at the box office. It might be a bit over some people's heads.

It was an interesting one, though it was a little draggy I thought. But nonetheless, I enjoyed it since it was Johnny Depp. :p

Also, I thought the same thing too when I saw the theater was quite empty. I thought it would've had better responses.

Captain America the winter solider.

Chris Evans is so great... he has that aw sucks attitude down.

Just watched the new hobbit... can't tell whether I like it or not, seems like they really glossed over beorn and mirkwood from the book

then you have the first film where they introduce azog the defiler as an antagonist whom if memory serves wasn't in the book, so skip a large part of the book in your three films but add characters like azog and radagask to the films :s

Transcendence. I liked it, though it is getting panned by critics and had a lousy opening weekend. It seems like it was sort of marketed as a summer popcorn blockbuster type of film, but it mostly isn't. It has a benevolent antagonist and is more for science nerds/fans than anything else I think. It's not the action filled rooting for the hero type of thing that most people seem to like.

Minus said:
2mx4fww.jpg

1zpp72s.jpg

Three magazine employees head out on an assignment to interview a guy who placed a classified ad seeking a companion for time travel.
Thanks annik

I LOVED this film, it didn't get enough recognition.

LolitaPoster.jpg

I just recently read the book so I decided to watch the film. Love Stanley Kubrick.

Latest posts

Back