what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maleficent.

I was hoping it would be a little dark and twisted, but besides the design of the main character and one point in her past it was a pretty vanilla film.

captain-phillips-poster-405x600.jpg

The last movie I saw at the movie theater was Godzilla. It was AWESOME!!! Really though, as a old school Godzilla fan, I thought they did a pretty good job with this movie. I was concerned they would screw it up, like the last time the Americans took over Godzilla (Where for some reason a worm expert was called in to consult about a Gigantic asexual lizard that didn't even resemble Godzilla). If you like giant monster movies, this ones for you XD

Edge of Tomorrow. Pretty good actually. I couldn't care less that it's Tom Cruise, but the story was was very interesting.

Love Actually... Again:D Wonder whats wrong with me. A man watching a romantic movie all alone for x time...

The Devil’s Sisters (1966)

Based on the Las Poquianchis crimes in Guanajuato, through the 50s to the mid 60s, this was thought to be a lost film for decades until a copy was found in the possession of a collector in Germany.

Latest posts

Back