what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
I enjoy that one though i can't watch it to often.

Yeah, I know what you mean. However, I watched it for the first time in three years last night and found it very rewarding.

Antihero said:
Minus said:
I enjoy that one though i can't watch it to often.

Yeah, I know what you mean. However, I watched it for the first time in three years last night and found it very rewarding.

It is one that i could ask myself why i like it and not really have a quick answer, but heck, i enjoy it anyway.

invincible.

what a great comeback story... appropriate mood lifter... een if you arent fond of football... as i am not.

Sanal said:
Is that something realted to ghostrider? I forgot the movie

No, its Kit, the talking car. You remember now. They just made a film out of it. If you go to that site I gave you, you can see it there ;)

yeh yeh i remember now:plol yeh a racing car or something. I have not seen that movie. I wl dwonload it:p Thankz:p

Sanal said:
yeh yeh i remember now:plol yeh a racing car or something. I have not seen that movie. I wl dwonload it:p Thankz:p

No need to download it. just watch strait of that site.

The Incredible hulk

Didn't like it that much D= I haven't been watching much movies >_<

Lawrens said:
The Incredible hulk

Didn't like it that much D= I haven't been watching much movies >_<

I seen that. its ok I suppose. I just heard about the new indian jones film. Sounds OK

Horror movie called Call of Dagon. heres a video about it:

[youtube]bMpx0EPHSQA[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back