what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
Excellent choice, beautiful loser. The best low-budget movie I've ever seen.

The_Manchurian_Candidate_poster.jpg

I wanted to watch the original movie from 1962 but I just couldn't find it anywhere...

Yes, Rodent, it was one of the best low-budget films I've seen in a long time. Plus, the fact it was only 70 minutes...love when films are condensed and tell a good story, not in one long drawn out fashion.

I agree, original version of Manchurian Candidate would have been a lot better choice...one of the films I saw in my Intro to Film class in college.

x men days of future past... I would've liked it better if more characters were involved... My 2 favorite characters from x-men are Deadpool & Gambit... I would've loved to have see them in that movie...

Case said:
beautiful loser said:

This is my all-time favorite anime. In fact, I'm looking at a model of Kaneda and his bike right now as I type this since it sits atop my DVD case. :)

I hear ya! I had to watch this again...been a few years...after reading that thread about "anyone watching anime." That model sounds really cool

Latest posts

Back