what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
begin-again.jpg
Saw this on Saturday, small indie type film. It was rather good I enjoyed it. The music is great I posted a song from it in what you listening to.. ^.^

Funny that I decided to see a movie a few days ago on my birthday since it has a suicide attempt as a dramatic theme. lol

Friend: So, Case. What are you going to do for your birthday?
Me: Oh. I'm going to see a movie about a gay man who fails to commit suicide and has to deal with his sister who he hasn't seen in 10 years.
Friend: Greaaaaaaat. What's next for you on your birthday movie list? "The Road?"

The-Skeleton-Twins-580.jpg

Rodent said:
beautiful loser said:

Good one...but I'm probably biased because I enjoy seeing Christopher Walken so much.

DO_THE_RIGHT_THING.jpg

Rodent, did you see "At Close Range?" One of my favorite Christopher Walken films.

ringwood said:
beautiful loser said:

Curious what you thought of this movie - which did you like better, the book or movie? Assuming you've read the book...

Wormy, yes I read the book, but geez that was a long time ago. I liked it, but I might have to lean more towards the movie (part of the book I did like was showing Johnny's special abilities earlier in his life). I liked the part of Chris better in the movie, especially the hockey accident. Although, in the book he had a much cooler name ;)

beautiful loser said:
Rodent, did you see "At Close Range?" One of my favorite Christopher Walken films.

Hmm, looking at the cover I almost thought I did...but nah, probably not. I'll put it on my watchlist then.

Latest posts

Back