what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Mozart and the Whale

I'll give it 4/5

it's very good, I loved the characters especially the characters in the group the main characters were okay too but the guy went overboard with the idiosyncrasies and the girl's laugh was annoying... It had lot of little details that are fun to pick up on. Was laugh out loud funny sometimes other times it was uncomfortable, patchy and or sad, will probably watch it again tomorrow

Smart People

Pretty good, but a weak ending. I wanted to see Ellen Page's character get some sort of happy ending =/

Movie: The Bothersome Man
Score 3 1/2 - 4
Brief Summary (Netflix): Mysteriously deposited in a perfectly serene but colorless city where every need is met, Andreas soon realizes that not even a new lover can change the sterile banality drowning him. Is this placid life a dream come true or an inescapable hell? Is the lovely music coming from a crack in the basement his ticket out? This provocative black comedy is directed by Jens Lien and stars Trond Fausa Aurvaag and Petronella Barker.

Movie: Charlotte Sometimes
Score: 3.5 - 4
Brief Summary (Netflix): Soft-spoken Michael (Michael Idemoto) is secretly in love with next-door neighbor Lori (Eugenia Yuan), who's committed to boyfriend Justin (Matt Westmore). Unbeknownst to Justin, Michael and Lori develop an intimate -- though sexless -- friendship, and Lori encourages Michael to find a girlfriend. But when he does, jealousies erupt with the other couple, threatening relationships all around. Nominated for two 2003 Independent Spirit Awards.

I went to see The Spirit on Xmas day .. I really wanted to see The Day the Earth Stood Still, but the movie machine was broken :(.

It was actually a decent movie though, definately not what I expected.

i saw seven pounds with will smith. i liked it, it was good. it's about a man who helps other people. i found it pretty inspiring. would recommend to anyone who wants to see a good movie. plus i think will smith is really cute!

I saw Yesman, it was pretty funny, though there are some painfully awkward moments in it that make me want to gouge my eyes out,seriously. That being said the comedy wass good, I like Jim Carrey

3.6/5

I watched Babylon A.D. the other day and I actually really liked it. I thought it had a great atmosphere (I love post-apocalyptic / dystopia themed stuff!), really nice visuals and a pretty solid storyline. I don't understand why it has been getting low scores. I'd give it 4/5, definately something I will watch again. :)

Frost/Nixon, which was amazing. Political films are my niche. Thirteen Days is my favorite one ever. This one was up there, it's something I'll watch again for sure.

Doubt, which was also really good.

I'm going to see Valkyrie tomorrow. Just because it's cheap and I've seen everything else at the cinema I haven't heard was depressing.
This movie has gotten horrible reviews, but too bad. I want a large popcorn with extra butter and ketchup powder, and to get that, I have to see a film.

Latest posts

Back