what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman Returns.
Boy, that could have been made at the same time as the old Christopher Reeves movies. Same music, very similar title sequence and everything. The actor playing Superman could have been Reeves brother. And even the actor playing Luthor reminded me of Hackman at times.

I just finished watching Pitch Black, I really enjoyed it. Vin Diesel for the win! :p

I saw The Last King of Scotland

It was a good movie, forrest whittaker deserved every award he won for that movie, that was some of the best acting I've EVER seen, the movie is made purely of him even though he's not even the main character

5/5

John Carpenter's "Dark Star" (1974). ****, this movie was totally absurd, and I loved it! :D

Just saw Iron Man. I think Downey was perfect as Stark. Definitely was able to portray his ego as well as his more humane side. It was interesting to see how they incorporated current events into his accident and becoming Iron Man. I think they could have stretched it out a little more to give more time to the main conflict rather than having it begin and end in one climatic battle.

I rewatched "Pathfinder" (2007), despite some bad reviews and whatnot it's actually one of my favorit movies. I love the visuals and the atmosphere especially. :)

silent-light-dvd-cover.jpg

This is the third film I have seen by Carlos Reygadas and although it is probably one the slowest paced films I have ever watched, I still think its a beautiful and ballsy film to make. He is one of the most underrated directors of our time.

Super Hell 2

Not sure what it was.

Watched Gangs of New York, it was alright I'm not a leonardo dicaprio fan, he looks so similar to other people it confuses me trying to keep up with who is who, but daniel day-lewis was in it too and his character was awesome

4/5

Daniel Day Lewis' performace makes Gangs a memorable movie. It's not a great movie, but Daniel's Bill The Butcher is the only reason you need to watch it.

Bothered Conscience

Latest posts

Back