what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arachne said:
Wrath-Of-Khan-Posters-star-trek-the-movies-13223346-1402-2000.jpg

Best Star Trek movie ever..

Loved it, but did you see it with the Spanish dub as the poster suggests? :)

Ted-2-The-Thunder-Brothers-are-back-Poster.jpg

Wasn't as funny as the first, but I laughed watching it.

^ Almost confused that one with 'A Better Tomorrow' on first glance, but I think I haven't seen City on Fire yet. You never know, it's really crazy with all these Heroic Bloodshed movies. They actually have different, yet still English names in German. Sometimes even titled as sequels though their plots have no connection whatsoever.

Rodent said:
... They actually have different, yet still English names in German. ...

I believe it was "Hard Cover 2" in Germany which goes along with what you are saying. The film is credited as being Quentin Tarantino's inspiration for Reservoir Dogs.

Minus said:
I believe it was "Hard Cover 2" in Germany which goes along with what you are saying. The film is credited as being Quentin Tarantino's inspiration for Reservoir Dogs.

Close enough, it was 'Cover Hard 2' when I looked it up. The first 'Cover Hard' is actually 'Full Contact' which was released five years later...but I've seen that one already.

I noticed the reference to Tarantino. Another good reason to watch it.

Ah, i got it backwards it seems
embarrassed-smiley-face.gif

Haven't seem "Full Contact", did you consider it worth while?

Minus said:
Ah, i got it backwards it seems
embarrassed-smiley-face.gif

Haven't seem "Full Contact", did you consider it worth while?

I'd say yes. Lots of violence and ruthlessness, original characters and your typical betrayal-and-revenge story...I know, that goes for the majority of these movies.

But it's from the same director as 'City on Fire' after all, so you can expect solid entertainment.

Chappie. Decent. Just the weirdest scenario to tell the story of an artificial intelligence becoming self aware. Everyone in that robot's life was terrible.

Latest posts

Back