Whats for dinner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to go back upstairs now and finish my work, which is rolling light texture on a bumpy plaster ceiling that needs hiding because I have no intention of trying to yank the whole thing down right now and redo it, ugh. I'm ashamed to say we're probably going to have something awful like hotdogs or pizza because soon I'll be covered in mud :)

New recipe for bacon-wrapped pork loin. It was pretty tasty. :D
It looked a bit icky when it came out of the oven, but the flavor was great.
I added some fresh spinach and shoe peg corn to complete the meal.

cut2_zps5e38fb03.jpg

cut1_zps7540923d.jpg

Icky? Looks great.

Minus said:
Icky? Looks great.

LOL...the bacon looked burnt, but there was no burnt taste at all.

I made a prime rib for the Christmas lunch at work last year and it looked sort of charred when it came out of the over also, but there was no burnt taste. Also, if this is any indication, I noticed that the 11 pound mound of beef disappeared pretty quickly and I even noticed a couple of people gnawing on the bones. :p
lol, what is it about men and MEAT? :p

( I work will ALL males, except for when the owner's wife comes in to work a bit)

Badjedidude said:
EVE YOU MUST FEED ME

LOL, well, I sent half of that to my mom, but still have plenty left if you'd like to come have some. :D However, by the time it took you to get here, it will either be gone or disposed it. :p

EveWasFramed said:
However, by the time it took you to get here, it will either be gone or disposed it.

If I ever come visit, you better have some of that ready for me when I get there. (goo)

I will have 8 ounces of tuna fish with 2 cups of whole wheat pasta and a small salad bowl in dinner. Those who are trying to lose or maintain weight must avoid eating late and if feeling hungry, take light snacks and prevent from many major health problems.

Grilled rump steak with melted blue cheese, pommes de terre dauphinoise, Italian-style grilled vegetables.

Languedoc Merlot

Baked apples stuffed with dried cranberries, drizzled with Chestnut honey and served with custard...

Dinner will be Leg of Lamb, Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Asparagu, Gravy and to finish home made Hot Cross Bun Bread and Butter Pudding with Custard.

^ wow !

Beef tacos tonight with homemade tortillas

Latest posts

Back