Whats for dinner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown rice with cinnamon and cloves. Potatoe slices with chopped onion and chives. Red lettuce and scrambled eggs with cheese. A drink of steel reserve. Trying to gain weight and build muscle.

I had passionfruit gluten and lactose free cookies because I am lazy.

Oh, and some Coke. Both kinds.

barbecue
11hcmm9.jpg

Scratch beef chili with diced tomato, mushrooms, onion, lots of garlic, black, kidney, & pinto beans. Accompanied with scratch cornbread muffins with sliced jalapenos.

johnny196775 said:
instant spagetti with instant coffee.

Gourmet! Not in the one dish though surely?

I went out for tea(I say tea too) this evening with a friend, cheesey garlic mushrooms, blue cheesey pasta, salted caramel sticky toffee pud & ice cream.

Back on the healthy eating tomorrow.

It was a sandwich of lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. That's what my insides seem to be able to handle so far.

Homemade lentil soup with pan bread. AND homemade dark chocolate fudge (partly topped with pecan, then a section with candied ginger, & the rest plain old fudge) setting at this very moment for dessert. My sweet tooth is a curse!

Meatloaf, creamed potatoes and okra & tomatoes. So good it will make your tongue slap your brains out!

Slow cooker Beef stew, homemade french bread. Or Lente ragoût de boeuf cuisinière , du pain fait maison française.

Latest posts

Back