What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sigh* said:
Ignoring that person. And sadly I still continue to do it.

*Sigh* may not be around on the forum anymore but I was just looking through old posts in this thread and wondered about this post - why would anyone ignore the person they have a crush on? Is it nervousness? Or something else maybe?

ladyforsaken said:
I joined.. the fitness club so I could train with the guy lol and so I could play fun rugby and frisbee in the team with him. And so I did.. for 3 years in school. That was fun.. while it lasted back then.. haha.

I wrote this back then but then I realise, I didn't add another stupid thing I did in relation to this, which was trying to impress the guy at the same time but I was also so distracted that I kind of fell and skidded on rough ground during a touch rugby match and ended up with a really ugly bad wound and some bruises. So embarrassing.

But, I did enjoy the training. It was hell but it was satisfying.

When I was a teen I was swimming at the local pool and the boy I crushed after.. well I accidentally kicked him in his gonads in the water o_O

Arachne said:
When I was a teen I was swimming at the local pool and the boy I crushed after.. well I accidentally kicked him in his gonads in the water o_O

Ow... :s

I was visiting the city I study in (I live at my mother's during summers) to complete course exam and during that trip I chat with her in Facebook. She was working at her hometown as a church guide, about 2 hour drive from where I study. She had forgotten her lunch and was jokingly saying I should bring her something to eat. In a spur of a moment I decided I would drive there, knowing after the 2 hours I'd still need to drive 3 extra hours to actually get back home. But it meant I could see her, even if it would be just a very short visit.

So there I went. I hadn't seen her in couple of months and my yearnings for her were finally quenched while she remained locked in my arms. She was extremely suprised and happy to see me and the whole moment was very beautiful.

I ended up driving for 5 hours just so I could spent little bit of time with a person to whom my feelings go unrequited. For what reason? Love is an ridiculous state and it makes people do ridiculous things.

9006 said:
Sometimes... telling them. Lol

Yes same here. Telling someone when it is clear they aren't interested.
I hate crushes anyway. Doubt I will have another. It's over that kind of thing. Thank god.

I left a Valentine in his locker. Only his was actually the next one over and I had the wrong dude leering at me for the rest of the year.

I had a crush on this guy all 4 years of high school and he didn't seem to like me. When Senior Prom time came, I was late for one of my classes, and he quickly asked me, "Do you want to go to the prom?" I said, "You're kidding, right?"

I bought a rose 4 this guy I liked back in high school, senior year! he knew who I was so I cant say he didn't notice me but he also didn't make me his gf either... I learned something thou from that, no matter who I like and how stupidly corny I can be... Im gonna say it to him, tell him I like him cuz im through with my fears of being rejected... I haven't been scared since then

Walked into a wall. At least it was funny for everyone else. :p

I asked a girl to go on a forest walk with me....we wound up getting lost for hours and barely speaking the entire time. That was pretty stupid. And I still tried talking to her after that, which was dumber yet. Man....I wish I had not tried to get anywhere with that person. It was clear almost from the get-go that we just didn't have enough common interests or enjoy each other's company enough to make a go of it. That was a pretty stupid period in my life, in general.

Omg lots, I'm the least SUAVE person ever. The one that comes to mind now is, laughing maniacally because he asked what perfume I was wearing, in case he wanted to buy it for a girl he liked, then snorting like a pig at a "joke' he said (it was not funny). Then I ran away because of the embarrassment but not before discussing the snort by saying ' ahahaa what was that? That was weird hehehahahgderf, well I better go'! Then I walked hastily away, some might say a jog others may say light run!

Littlesecret said:
Omg lots, I'm the least SUAVE person ever. The one that comes to mind now is, laughing maniacally because he asked what perfume I was wearing, in case he wanted to buy it for a girl he liked, then snorting like a pig at a "joke' he said (it was not funny). Then I ran away because of the embarrassment but not before discussing the snort by saying ' ahahaa what was that? That was weird hehehahahgderf, well I better go'! Then I walked hastily away, some might say a jog others may say light run!

Is it okay that I'm laughing hysterically at your torment? We're still mates, right? *snort*

Latest posts

Back