What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took flowers to her front porch, got down on one knee, held out a hand-written love letter, professed my love, and gave my best "You and Me, Baby" speech...

Ahh, to be young and foolish...

The stupidest thing I have done when I had a crush on someone would be to talk myself into talking to that person.

i didnt know how to handle on secondary school :( it so i just blanked the girl of my dreams

i regretted that for years

Fell about 50 feet or so and snapped my arm so bad I was in hospital for a week and to this day, more than 25 years later, I can't tense the bicep in that arm.

^^i usually just show them by baking cakes with their face on, showing up at their work, sleeping in their car, stealing their pets and generally dressing like them. And they say chivalry and romance is dead. Hello!!!

Scotsman said:
Fell about 50 feet or so and snapped my arm so bad I was in hospital for a week and to this day, more than 25 years later, I can't tense the bicep in that arm.

:D Can you tense the other one then...and show us?

Scotsman said:
^^i usually just show them by baking cakes with their face on, showing up at their work, sleeping in their car, stealing their pets and generally dressing like them. And they say chivalry and romance is dead. Hello!!!

I think you have the words "crushing" and "stalking" confused there, Scotty2Hotty. :p

Gave him a scented secret-lover-letter that was partially my own writing and partially a spanish song from shakira LOL!... i was a high school freshman (in my country it reffers to the 10th graders) and he already a high school senior (12th grader).

He didn't even know me at all, but at the end of that school year, a friend of mine told him who i was, and then i faced him! my god! that was really hilarious!, but at that time was one of the most panicking moments of my life, and then a very sweet one because he thanked me and hugged me like a bear, tho he already had a girlfriend and he was just being kind with me, anyway, nothing else happened of course, but it's one of those few good memories i have in my life.

There you have my sweet stupid crush story (i wasn't really in love, but i was a teen so i thought i kinda was haha)

I joined.. the fitness club so I could train with the guy lol and so I could play fun rugby and frisbee in the team with him. And so I did.. for 3 years in school. That was fun.. while it lasted back then.. haha.

Dumbest thing? How about not asking her out or even talking to her.

I remember when I had a crush on someone, I'd act a little too kind. One person I had a crush on said she was tired. I got her 3 chairs to lie down on. Oh, I get so embarrassed thinking about it.

Latest posts

Back