when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
people made my life mess no one gives dame about me no body

i did not make my life miserable other people they have ot better then have you every live poverty because i have my life has worse ever since

Your life (until this point) may have been "messed up" by others, but it's YOUR responsibility now. The issue may have been been foisted upon you by others, but you own it NOW. No one else is going to fix it for you.
Yes, people in your past have treated you poorly. Yes, some guys have been mean to you. There is NOTHING to be done for that NOW. It's the PAST.
What you do to help yourself from this point forward is all on YOU. It's your choice to move forward or wallow in your own self-pity.
No one here is disagreeing that you have been treated badly (if all you say is fact).
WE GET IT - YOU'VE HAD A SHITTY LIFE! WE GET IT!!!!

So....what's your next move? What are you going to do now? What happens tomorrow?
nothing my life is trashed by others i missed all important things 1st boyfriends ,1st kiss ,degree ,job, travel ,

i never had normal life now its too late .i never asked to bulled . rejected , i didn't ask cast in my eye ,learning difficulty ,asthma ,weeks in hospitable , be told over over i am worthless by people who have it better then me .i did not asked for this life i hate it

nothing can't be fixed nothing , i lived proverty

yeah by photos he really looks unhappy having great time all his life my life is gone waste becasue others

my ma doesn't give honeysuckle about me

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

i did not make my life miserable other people they have ot better then have you every live poverty because i have my life has worse ever since

Your life (until this point) may have been "messed up" by others, but it's YOUR responsibility now. The issue may have been been foisted upon you by others, but you own it NOW. No one else is going to fix it for you.
Yes, people in your past have treated you poorly. Yes, some guys have been mean to you. There is NOTHING to be done for that NOW. It's the PAST.
What you do to help yourself from this point forward is all on YOU. It's your choice to move forward or wallow in your own self-pity.
No one here is disagreeing that you have been treated badly (if all you say is fact).

So....what's your next move? What are you going to do now? What happens tomorrow?
nothing my life is trashed by others i missed all important things 1st boyfriends ,1st kiss ,degree ,job, travel ,
i never had normal life now its too late ..i did not asked for this life i hate it
nothing can't be fixed nothing

Well then, I guess you've given up. No point in any of us bothering to post in your threads anymore, as you have obviously decided that nothing will help you.
So, that must lead to the question of why you are really here, if nothing can help you. What is it you seek?

CRUELLA-DE.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

i never had normal life now its too late ..i did not asked for this life i hate it
nothing can't be fixed nothing

Well then, I guess you've given up. No point in any of us bothering to post in your threads anymore, as you have obviously decided that nothing will help you.
So, that must lead to the question of why you are really here, if nothing can help you. What is it you seek?
to help understand where i am coming from .my life is ruined by others i missed out some much in life and no body eles .that guys who calls himself missed out nothing he has tons of freinds ,travel ,love ,girls who like ,he smart , good looking no cast in eye no weight problem ,no week in hosptiable like me, no isolation no treated like out cast , no beatings no attacks ,no bulling ,no rejection , people who love guy who trains me loves him too , i missed out in life others haven't ,

i though i have my 1st kiss , boyfriend, travel ,job, happiness but all i have depression and isolation desperation in life with no escape in life unless it pine wood coffering .

i though my life would be normal new place new start it was worse then school i got attacked ,bullied ,lied to rejcted ,even lectures told me i was waste of time .my own father said i was stupid

You sound like a parrot. Stop repeateing yourself. We UNDERSTAND. You've been miserable. DOn't act like you want "help" because you don't - you want sympathy.
You have had plenty of that here already. People here are moving from feeling sorry for you, to be being ANNOYED by you.
I think this thread has finally proven that you aren't looking for help.
Your statement, you want people to "understand where I am coming from."
Again, I will ask - what comes next for you?

There are so many people out there just like you. The difference is that they don't dwell on it and let it become an obsession that rules their lives. You seemed filled with so much hate towards others who to you, have it better than you do.

Let it go.

Live your life the best you can, stop letting the past guide your life it's unhealthy.

EveWasFramed said:
You sound like a parrot. Stop repeateing yourself. We UNDERSTAND. You've been miserable. DOn't act like you want "help" because you don't - you want sympathy.
You have had plenty of that here already. People here are moving from feeling sorry for you, to be being ANNOYED by you.
nothing comes next i have no where to go .no options nothing .just more depression as per usually

Sci-Fi said:
There are so many people out there just like you. The difference is that they don't dwell on it and let it become an obsession that rules their lives. You seemed filled with so much hate towards others who to you, have it better than you do.

Let it go.

Live your life the best you can, stop letting the past guide your life it's unhealthy.

well if you had life like me you would not sit there be so sweet to people who have it better you hate them too my brother hate those type of people well becasue walk down on the likes who have it better .

may be you don't know what feel to live the way i had with no coice in matter provery is lifestyle choice neither in being bulled ,

you have no idea what its like to feel nothing but pain and angry every day every single day of you life sad and unhappy .

you have no control over it none

unlucky in life said:
nothing comes next i have no where to go .no options nothing .just more depression as per usually

Then we are all wasting our time. Good to know. If that's what you see for your life then nothing will ever change for you, nothing.

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

You have internet access - you can FIND something to do with yourself. I suggest you stay off of Facebook though.

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

Sci-Fi said:

Let it go.

well if you had life like me you would not sit there be so sweet to people who have it better you hate them too my brother hate those type of people well becasue walk down on the likes who have it better .

may be you don't know what feel to live the way i had with no coice in matter provery is lifestyle choice neither in being bulled ,

you have no idea what its like to feel nothing but pain and angry every day every single day of you life sad and unhappy .

you have no control over it none

You don't know a **** thing about ANYONE here, so stop telling him what he does or does not know. And the reason you don't know anything about anyone here, is because you NEVER, EVER asked anyone else about how THEY were doing or what THEY were feeling.
So, whine all you want about your OWN life but don't presume that you know jack honeysuckle about anyone elses.

unlucky in life said:

You can't have more than one first boyfriend, by the way.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

You have internet access - you can FIND something to do with yourself. I suggest you stay off of Facebook though.
no one understand me where i coming from here .why do i try all i am getting is angry and frustrated no one has life like mine understand all they say i am annoy them .i wish i could sit there judge like king and queen over others say it easy fixed wave magic wand my life is fixed

you have no idea hated i have inside me no idea

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

well i had none not even option to have one

unlucky in life said:
no one understand me where i coming from here .why do i try all i am getting is angry and frustrated no one has life like mine understand all they say i am annoy them .i wish i could sit there judge like king and queen over others say it easy fixed wave magic wand my life is fixed

I will repeat myself:

You don't have a ******* CLUE what anyone elses life is or has been like.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

I will repeat myself:

i suppose my life was holiday in France since i was child . well i do have clue about him and his life its dame site better then mine believe me

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

I will repeat myself:

i suppose my life was holiday in France since i was child . well i do have clue about him and his life its dame site better then mine believe me

Don't be obtuse. You know **** well I was talking about people HERE on this forum. I dont give two shits about the guy you're stalking.

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

If you went back to all your repeat threads and posts, you'd understand why.

Sorry, no, I'm not going to look at how you feel when you're stalking some dude on Facebook. How about you get off his page and pay attention to your own? Go follow some Russian guys if you care about them that much. You have no say in who other people decide to be with. I'm not Russian and I have a man. Your logic is really screwed up.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

If you went back to all your repeat threads and posts, you'd understand why.

Sorry, no, I'm not going to look at how you feel when you're stalking some dude on Facebook. How about you get off his page and pay attention to your own? Go follow some Russian guys if you care about them that much. You have no say in who other people decide to be with. I'm not Russian and I have a man. Your logic is really screwed up.
since i was said about life went in one ear and other .yee care about him . how he suffers not me . well thanks for that i really appericate it lack sentive towards me , i really do appericate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back