when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
since i was said about life went in one ear and other .yee care about him . how he suffers not me . well thanks for that i really appericate it lack sentive towards me , i really do appericate it

Read my font:

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE FACEBOOK GUY!!!!!

Um....

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING fresia ABOUT THE GUY YOU ARE STALKING!!!!!

:rolleyes:

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
nothing my life is trashed by others i missed all important things 1st boyfriends ,1st kiss ,degree ,job, travel ,

You can't have more than one first boyfriend, by the way.

well i had none not even option to have one

If you went back to all your repeat threads and posts, you'd understand why.

Sorry, no, I'm not going to look at how you feel when you're stalking some dude on Facebook. How about you get off his page and pay attention to your own? Go follow some Russian guys if you care about them that much. You have no say in who other people decide to be with. I'm not Russian and I have a man. Your logic is really screwed up.
since i was said about life went in one ear and other .yee care about him . how he suffers not me . well thanks for that i really appericate it lack sentive towards me , i really do appericate it

You get no sympathy from me. At all. You refuse to pay attention or even consider what anyone here tells you. I don't care about that dude. I'm not the one stalking him on Facebook. Don't try to turn it around on me. It doesn't work.

Unlucky you are lucky he hasn't slapped you with a restraining order. Seriously, this year long obsession over a guy is scarey.

You are right, I don't know what it is like to be you. I don't live in poverty but my life sure ain't rainbows and roses. I get by the best I can. But you know nothing about me so don't assume what my life is like. I've had my troubles, I've had my share of bullying. If you've ever read anyone else threads on here you'd know that. You'd see others here have it pretty shitting too.

There is 17 pages of you telling us we don't understand you, we don't get why you are obsessed with the Facebook guy you are stalking, we don't sympathize with you because of your difficulties, and we don't want to help you. It seems that you have been raped in the past and coupled with you abusive parents you suffer serious emotional problems, compounded with the fact people teased you and bullied you because of your differences. Yes we know this is hard for you but we cannot help because you need professional help not advice over the internet.

There are 29 threads and 253 pages on this general topic and you still haven't got people to understand how different your case is. How you have had it worse than anyone else. This is not a professional service and it isn't going to cure anyone.

Countless people have tried to help you and almost as many have been driven up the wall at one time or another by your single minded obsession with this guy and with the unfair treatment you have received all your life..

I don't recall ever seeing so many people trying to help one person. It seems safe to say that has all been completely unappreciated and of no use to use. It would be great if all the other people asking for help got just 5% of the effort that people have put in to trying to help you.

Yes i know, he has everything and no one has ever said a cross word about him, it isn't fair.

Is there anything else you want to talk about?

How on earth has this thread been allowed to go for 17 pages? I agree with other people on here you need to see a therapist your obsession is very unhealthy. You life is bad at the moment because you have made it that way. If you are unhappy living in a village in the middle of nowhere get yourself on some benefits or find a job and try and find a nice place to rent in a town where there are other people. You want to find a boyfriend get yourself on a dating website and chat to a few people. You want friends sign up for some night classes. Theres is plenty you can do to make your life better if you get off your arse and do it.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

Read my font:

Errr....
I want stud shots...
Flying studs.... oh hell yes :p

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
we have our bull in our field his white one and red one big lads too

:club::club::club::club::club:

*dies laughing* This whole thread has made me literally LOL so many times. I cannot believe I've been missing it.

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
You don't have to understand why he made those crude remarks. People do that. Without reason. He didn't need a reason. Dude doesn't know you, and you quite clearly continued to bother him. What else was he to do? Throw you a birthday party?

how do i bother him .he kept of girls he doesn't know on his facebook because attractive looking they added him like i did .he not bother by them . so how do you explain that

You have no control over his Facebook. It's his. Not yours. Other girls on his Facebook have nothing to do with you. And I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you really say. I have a hard time comprehending when you leave chunks of words out.

but he has no problem with them why me .
You said in previous posts that you're not very attractive. Maybe that's why.

Some people are dicks like that.

Let me get this straight.

You are stalking this guy. And then you wonder why he doesn't like you?

motivational-mondays-1.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

Read my font:

I do. He sounds kind of sexy.

LoneKiller said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

Read my font:

I do. He sounds kind of sexy.

Why the fresia would you necro THIS of all things? Clearly by what you QUOTED you can see it wasn't the best thread ever....

Yeah lets just leave this thread where it should have been, buried. I can't see this being helpful to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back