when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
you doing this stop talking about guy who hutted me .it does nt help me at all i am very angry and upset

Do you feel that it helps to talk about this guy? If you look at the number of threads that you have made on various aspects of what he said or did and you look at how upset you still are, i would have to question if it really is helpful for you to continuously dwell on it.

Is it possible that there is anything to all the people who tell you to forget him and move forward?
sorry no .it just hurts me. i have hurt by many guys before him much the same i am still hurting from them too i have years of hurt and rejection
they all some one i have no one .no body wants me ever no body at all
have told me so many times .he went further then rest other lads said few things went away he would have kept going like Duracell battery

week latter he got his Russian girl he all of sudden he was nice and sweet promise her the world and told her how beautiful she was and how she was in love with him after week of adding her go figure all because

Russian
gorgeous
young
she has been there full year already

This place is full of people who hurt and it is full of people who would be totally delighted to have someone in their life. You are not as unique in that aspect as you seem to think.

I see that this guy looked more promising than any other and so that makes the loss of him or the loss of the prospect of him more difficult. Still at some point, without any regard to what he may or may not be doing, you are going to have to go on. You found him, in time you may find someone who has more of an interest in you. It just isn't likely that it is going to be him.

Minus said:
This place is full of people who hurt and it is full of people who would be totally delighted to have someone in their life. You are not as unique in that aspect as you seem to think.

I see that this guy looked more promising than any other and so that makes the loss of him or the loss of the prospect of him more difficult. Still at some point, without any regard to what he may or may not be doing, you are going to have to go on. You found him, in time you may find someone who has more of an interest in you. It just isn't likely that it is going to be him.
its not going to be ronaldo either some how he marry Russian woman Russia women are all the rage its seem .he started a trend

I am afraid that i don't know this Ronaldo guy or what he is but i really doubt that he has the ability to make people only interested in russians. I suspect that i am not the only one who has never heard of him.

Oh that explains why i never hear of him. It has been a long time since i have watched any soccer and i have never watched professional soccer. There would seem to be a large hole in population that he has an influence on.

Minus said:
Oh that explains why i never hear of him. It has been a long time since i have watched any soccer and i have never watched professional soccer. There would seem to be a large hole in population that he has an influence on.
he not ronaldo but he has simlar look and face lifestyle just without the
80 000 000 euros

Hoffy said:
If you get rejected you just have to put your big girl panties on and deal with it. Stop worrying over this guy. So what he likes Russian girls and you're not one. It nothing to get this distraught over. There are plenty of people who would want to be your friend. You need to learn to let things go and move forward.

QFT. Unlucky, read this please.

Errrortrr.....
You know how us people with OCD minds can work....
" put on big girls panties...."

We're super senditive too....

Lonesome Crow said:
Errrortrr.....
You know how us people with OCD minds can work....
" put on big girls panties...."

We're super senditive too....

I have OCD myself. And I'm not super sensitive. If a guy didn't want anything to do with me, I'd leave him be. She does need to put her big girl panties on.

I know but some people are...
And will process information different even
If it with good intent.

I wish not to jack this thread and turn it into
Me and mind. J do bowever have my dealings
With poeple that see things a certain way.
No matter how i tried and tried. I turn
into the enemy. Everytbing i say or do
Is percieve as an attack.
Real life...in 3D.

he will always be happy his life unlike me who has nothing but rejection and isolation ,freindless becasue no body wanted no body still every since i was school i was not wanted nothing has change in nealy 20 years

i spend my entire alone or bullied or else ignored .i had no real friends any where i was there to be used by people

why would guy with every thing going for have any thing to do with loser like me my own mother cols ***** towards and my da in control freak tell what to do how do where i go i am not allowed travel any where with out asking yes i know my age my da is old school

what he said goes if i don't do it ihe gets very aggressive even physical belts me .

my ma siad to me i am only jealous of good looking peope meaning i am ulgy looking she doesn't denied either

Look at how many repplies you got. I dont think that you have been ignored at all. And I am sure some people would like to be your friends in ALL. BUT you have to contribute too. STOP dwelling over that guy. Try to get to know new ones. It's not that guy who makes you miserable. You're making yourself miserable by being blinded by the thought of him. You're not giving a chance for yourself to be happy. You're not giving a chance to other people to know you better.

Ledia said:
Look at how many repplies you got. I dont think that you have been ignored at all. And I am sure some people would like to be your friends in ALL. BUT you have to contribute too. STOP dwelling over that guy. Try to get to know new ones. It's not that guy who makes you miserable. You're making yourself miserable by being blinded by the thought of him. You're not giving a chance for yourself to be happy. You're not giving a chance to other people to know you better.
i am talking about here in the real world nothing has every gone rigth for
me .i was never wanted any where i never felt i belong any where .i meet guys like him to make worse then i am when he has it all i have nothing .
i was bullied all my life at primary , secondary school ,collage i was attacked and bulled by people living there and land lords treated me bad too i was in of 3000 students i end up friendless no body could bothered i never had boyfriend .i lived in house with 3 stucked up bitches i was throwing out there house i was attacked 2 months before that so i was suffering depression .some one landed in psy hospital for nothing for 2 days no body knew i was there at 24 years old by trainee nurse couldn't spell biology .

when i came home from collage all my father told every time i came i was stupid and how he did want me at home .i didnlt want to be at home but i had choice . guys has been rejection me my entire life

guys like him never got bullied and called names he,ll get degree, russin woman ,good job ,he popular too .life works for them like my cousin

look what i get my mother said every thing is my fault .she ***** i always hated her she cold ***** who only cares about cousins and hell with i am just black sheep and middle child i am worth nothing .

all my life got waste because failures and bulling and rejection my da control freak that he is .guys i meet hate me told me like he did .

Ledia was talking about the real world also. No matter how hard you feel that you have had it and no matter how bad you think things are for you, there is nothing positive to come out of stagnating in this obsession with a guy who was rude to you a year ago. That is just another year lost.

Minus said:
Ledia was talking about the real world also. No matter how hard you feel that you have had it and no matter how bad you think things are for you, there is nothing positive to come out of stagnating in this obsession with a guy who was rude to you a year ago. That is just another year lost.

his life is better mine .look what i have through no mercy in life has shown for me.

look what happen me his life is perfect i am mess no body cares even my mother doesn't care she all bull honeysuckle every eles but me .

i have problem since started school i would not talk in class at age of 4 years old .i was send to psych doctor all he siad to me at 6 years old was no man was island me being 6 years old then after that my life

i had asthma ,with weight and cast in my eye wearing patch with thick brown classes living in house with no heating but small fire and i had no room of my own i living room with my mother father till i was 20 years old , i was cinstant joke at school no bathroom out toilet was out the yard no shower no hot water nothing .

he travel Europe at 18 years old . i never had own room till i was 20 years old

His life is his. Your life is yours. He is some guy from a year ago that you didn't even know. The only reason to obsess about his life at this time is if you want to make yourself miserable. There is no other purpose for it. Letting go can be really difficult but as long as you continue stuff like this you are going to make yourself miserable.

Now i will take a lesson from those that have learned better than me and join them in a time out from this.

Minus said:
His life is his. Your life is yours. He is some guy from a year ago that you didn't even know. The only reason to obsess about his life at this time is if you want to make yourself miserable. There is no other purpose for it. Letting go can be really difficult but as long as you continue stuff like this you are going to make yourself miserable.

Now i will take a lesson from those that have learned better than me and join them in a time out from this.

you don.t seem understand where comming from did you not read what i wrote .people made my life mess no one gives dame about me no body

i did not make my life miserable other people they have ot better then have you every live poverty because i have my life has worse ever since i hate my life hate it .

unlucky in life said:
Minus said:

you don.t seem understand where comming from did you not read what i wrote .people made my life mess no one gives dame about me no body

i did not make my life miserable other people they have ot better then have you every live poverty because i have my life has worse ever since i hate my life hate it .

We all read everything you say. You do make your life and yourself miserable by obsessing over people who don't want any bother from you. I find it funny how you ignore all the positive advice we give, and suck in every ounce of negative you can get. And that is what makes you miserable.

As far as that guy being happy, you have no idea what his life entails. You AREN'T a part of it. You have no right to claim what he feels. Just because one person doesn't care about you, doesn't mean that everyone else is the same. Open your eyes for once.

unlucky in life said:
people made my life mess no one gives dame about me no body

i did not make my life miserable other people they have ot better then have you every live poverty because i have my life has worse ever since

Your life (until this point) may have been "messed up" by others, but it's YOUR responsibility now. The issue may have been been foisted upon you by others, but you own it NOW. No one else is going to fix it for you.
Yes, people in your past have treated you poorly. Yes, some guys have been mean to you. There is NOTHING to be done for that NOW. It's the PAST.
What you do to help yourself from this point forward is all on YOU. It's your choice to move forward or wallow in your own self-pity.
No one here is disagreeing that you have been treated badly (if all you say is fact).
WE GET IT - YOU'VE HAD A SHITTY LIFE! WE GET IT!!!!

So....what's your next move? What are you going to do now? What happens tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back