when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
if you don.t understand my complex problem why answer it exactly this is what i don;t understand you just make joke of me , how about starting making joke of you and see how you like and hard it to put with it .we see how much it to be other side it. you know any thing about and yee mock me the way yee do. well i have bullied my entire life i am well used this .

WTF? You think myself, or no one else here has ever been made fun of or bullied? You're about as wrong as you can be. Most of just don't dwell on it like you do.
And keep your threats to yourself - you're already skating on thin ice.

VanillaCreme said:
If that's just the way you are, then you need to accept it, and stop getting upset over it. Because it's quite obvious that you either can't or won't control yourself.

Neither gender has it easier. However, the way you take things and do things will probably make it harder for you personally. It's like you keep squeezing a dry sponge for water.

thanks any way .i ask counsellor to help me he,ll try

unlucky in life said:
he kept of girls he doesn't know on his facebook because attractive looking they added him like i did .he not bother by them . so how do you explain that

Here....let me explain that to you.

He added attractive women to his Facebook because he LIKES attractive women. There's no crime in that. Maybe he's shallow, but so what? A lot of people are.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
if you don.t understand my complex problem why answer it exactly this is what i don;t understand you just make joke of me , how about starting making joke of you and see how you like and hard it to put with it .we see how much it to be other side it. you know any thing about and yee mock me the way yee do. well i have bullied my entire life i am well used this .

WTF? You think myself, or no one else here has ever been made fun of or bullied? You're about as wrong as you can be. Most of just don't dwell on it like you do.
And keep your threats to yourself - you're already skating on thin ice.

just see to funny cartoons i think there making fun of me.i dont really understand them

sorry it just people have making fun all my life i am always getting walked over by people .

sorry sir /miss

unlucky in life said:
just see to funny cartoons i think there making fun of me.i dont really understand them

sorry it just people have making fun all my life i am always getting walked over by people .

sorry sir /miss

Cartoons do not make fun of you.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
he kept of girls he doesn't know on his facebook because attractive looking they added him like i did .he not bother by them . so how do you explain that

Here....let me explain that to you.

He added attractive women to his Facebook because he LIKES attractive women. There's no crime in that. Maybe he's shallow, but so what? A lot of people are.
yes he super shallow but its sad way to be .i,d be lucky to have one freinds no matter what they look like .

unlucky in life said:
yes he super shallow but its sad way to be .i,d be lucky to have one freinds no matter what they look like .

This is likely the most sensible thing you're said so far.
Yes, it's sad he's that way. Anyone who has a friend is lucky in my opinion.

Help me, they're coming for me (wary)

db26-evil-sesame-street.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

This is likely the most sensible thing you're said so far.
Yes, it's sad he's that way. Anyone who has a friend is lucky in my opinion.

i am so desperate looking for friends right now .but i can;t .any one every one has there own problems .even to find guy who is not ******* i don't think i,ll ever find one in my position in life in Ireland jobless living village in the middle of no where . computer is the only friend i have very sad but true .at least yee interact with me but that's all i have .

unlucky in life said:
i am so desperate looking for friends right now .but i can;t .any one every one has there own problems .even to find guy who is not ******* i don't think i,ll ever find one in my position in life in Ireland jobless living village in the middle of no where . computer is the only friend i have very sad but true .at least yee interact with me but that's all i have .

Sorry, but I don't think your jobless position or village have anything to do with you not having anyone. Surroundings don't make you friends and they don't get you a partner in life. Your disposition on life and your attitude in general is a poor one at best. Perhaps you should look over the flaws within yourself before you start to blame a village, a job, Facebook, cougars, or cartoons as to why you don't have friends.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

Sorry, but I don't think your jobless position or village have anything to do with you not having anyone. Surroundings don't make you friends and they don't get you a partner in life. Your disposition on life and your attitude in general is a poor one at best. Perhaps you should look over the flaws within yourself before you start to blame a village, a job, Facebook, cougars, or cartoons as to why you don't have friends.
part of the problem , but i am very lonely and i have no boyfriend ever .
if i had photo some one add me but i doubt .
but he has pill girls adding him mostly Russian women

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

You seem to dislike the fact he seems to be interested in Russian women. That's his personal choice. I really only like white guys myself. It's my personal choice. Nothing about being racist or picky. I just happen to like them more. But I'm sure there's plenty of men who like Irish women. You're so obsessed over this one dude that you can't see the forest through the trees though.

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

WTF is a "pill girl"?
Somehow I'm pretty sure you are once again insulting someone for the way they look. Might I remind you that you don't KNOW these people. You don't have a clue about anything and quite frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of the offensive statements you make.
The problem is NOT your looks, it's the honeysuckle you say, it's the lack of understanding and comprehension. It's the simple fact that you don't ******* seem to give a **** what people say after YOU ASK THEM for their advice.
Everyone is telling you the same ******* thing, yet you can't seem to get it into your **** head. LISTEN AND HEAR WHAT WE SAY!!!!

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

You seem to dislike the fact he seems to be interested in Russian women. That's his personal choice. I really only like white guys myself. It's my personal choice. Nothing about being racist or picky. I just happen to like them more. But I'm sure there's plenty of men who like Irish women. You're so obsessed over this one dude that you can't see the forest through the trees though.

why only Russian women only what wrong with rest of the beautiful women in rest of the world are they not good enough . he waits till women add him he adds no one they add him .its just he as more choice for love and i don't better social life too .i suppose that only at university he won't have that freedom when he gets job

what's wrong with him liking Russian women? That's his life, he does what he wants. it's not your right to choose who he wants to be with. You should just get over it as already mentioned so many times.

Ledia said:
what's wrong with him liking Russian women? That's his life, he does what he wants. it's not your right to choose who he wants to be with. You should just get over it as already mentioned so many times.

thanks for that.

can i have male point view as well besides all the girl who lads know each other better

unlucky in life said:
Ledia said:

thanks for that.

can i have male point view as well besides all the girl who lads know each other better

Sure you can. Go find them in another one of your exact same threads. Anything else you want?

unlucky in life said:
would you think he being arrogant ,truthful , show full or poser

this guy was rotten he said only i liked because he was hot young stud

3 months before that he told he was shy around women sob story

i saw the photos he has problem getting women to like tell him hot

he thinks himself christino ronaldo it seems.

he has date few women and danced and chatted to fair few women ,

so does that really make him stud .he has problem telling women there beautiful looking to different women on the same day

he 23 years old .

male opioion on this .

he said to hurt me but some how i don't know what to make out of it . yes he 3 social networking sites most of then same women on both he has obsession with Russian women only

Okay. My opinion, as a male, is that I have no ******* clue what you just said.

what about my feelings yee considering only his feelings he the one with all aces. i am the one who got insulted
i have nothing not even freind he got hundreds of friends and women like him .i have empty facebook and i can't pick and choice like
so why not consider my feelings instead of his for change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back