when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffy said:
Well if he said that I wouldn't fret over it and move on to someone who is into you.

well he has move on to about female since then
3 + in Spain
5 in Holland
2 Russia
i don't know how many other he has been with . he is university + Erasmus and travel all over Europe. 1st year Finland, 2nd years Spain 3rd years Germany meeting women all over Europe and Russian women are his favourite

where i have no chance to meet guys i have in village in middle of no where i am not in collage any more. so not easy for me you see

unlucky in life said:

Should this make a different to you?

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:

Should this make a different to you?

well its the fact he throw it in my face .he knew i hade no one to talk to .he did n.t care that was year ago he still hates me . i am still single he having all the opportunies for love but not me i am not stunning looking and slim ,he like male model 6ft1" tall ,tanned ,pearl white teeth , good bone structure ,thick black hair ,he know he good looking and he knows women love flirting with him and been with him not inch of fat on him he fit ,smart ,he bit like christino ronaldo if you know from world of soccer

he has lot of female friends a lot .lots of women click on photo of himself telling how beautiful he is how handsome he is .he has more 36 profile photos of himself and photo of himself with ton of photo of himself of different girls from all over the world ,blonde,black haired ,tanned,etc

other thing he said still upset me ."don't get wrong i like women just not you" in his world he the boss from the photos i know he love women and women love him lucky him so lucky i am not so lucky its makes me sad

well i have no one not even friend .

Don't you think that it may be a little unhealthy to be obsessing over the rejection a year ago by a guy you didn't even know?

Why do you feel threatened by us? SO many people here have argued with you. Just, if you need help, have you ever considered professional help? They might be less threatening to you perhaps?

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
Maybe interact with people your own age?
thanks but that not answer to my question ? that not works in ireland

You're talking to people on social networks - they can be ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. So, "that not works in ireland" doesn't wash I'm afraid.

unlucky in life said:
other thing he said still upset me ."don't get wrong i like women just not you"

Here's an idea...

DELETE HIM FROM YOUR FRIENDS LIST AND YOUR LIFE.

unlucky in life said:
he delete me and blocked me .

How do you get so wrapped up in someone you didn't know? You should also refuse to let him live rent free in your head.

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
other thing he said still upset me ."don't get wrong i like women just not you"

Here's an idea...

DELETE HIM FROM YOUR FRIENDS LIST AND YOUR LIFE.

Then how do you about all the women he's been with?
Seriously - move on with your life before this eats you alive from the inside out.

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:

How do you get so wrapped up in someone you didn't know? You should also refuse to let him live rent free in your head.
but you see its complex and he complex .well i was new Facebook i saw his photo in guy i know website so i added him because i could think of no name to add so i was only trying it out so i added him and his mate .so i trying out the chat so i started to chat to him to see how its works how chat works .that how the ball got rolling i didn't say great thing about my self i was been honest .but lied to me since day 1 i added him .

but Russia (17 years old ) girl who didn;t know him and added him as well she was attractive young slim and russian he told her she was beautiful looking he didn't know her either and he kept her but not me .he more then happy to keep her hes favorite country and female rewards after blocking me by god .

she was same i didn't know him and she didn;t know him he kept her he was attracted to her and old yolk like me go to away in the way i told you by some those words

now have you idea.

i still have nothing he has evern more now then he started with i still have no one

while i have no doubt that feels bad, that was a year ago. at some time you have to let go of the insult and move on. as Eve said, it will eat you alive from the inside and it is doing that.

I'm sure there are other things you could focus your energy on other than this guy. If he wants nothing to do with you then so be it. You shouldn't fret over it. You will drive yourself mad.

Stop thinking about men for a bit. Think about your life. I am sure there is something worth exploring that would take your mind off of men.

This guy is just useong his profile to pick up chicks. There is no reason to care about this guy.

I once got rejected by an online chick and it only set me back 2 days tops.

unlucky in life said:
i still have nothing he has evern more now then he started with i still have no one

Again, if you're blocked, how do you know what he has and doesnt have?

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
Maybe interact with people your own age?
thanks but that not answer to my question ? that not works in ireland

What? It actually does answer some questions. I'm sorry, but perhaps the people you want to look at are a bit too young for you. You're not in your early 20's. There are plenty of guys closer to your age who would probably like you... if you only stopped chasing after people.

And stop with that Ireland stuff. I honestly have no clue where you're from, because they don't talk the way you do in Ireland. One of my best friends is Irish, from Ireland, lives in Ireland, and he doesn't talk like you.

You like guys in their early 20's right? Hmmm I think there's someone on this forum perfect for you......

Really though you just need to let this go and focus on men closer to your age.

Anten said:
This guy is just useong his profile to pick up chicks. There is no reason to care about this guy.

I once got rejected by an online chick and it only set me back 2 days tops.
yes he is but that the only social networking site he using he has another to pick up russian women which are his favourite .

i care because his life better then my own .he called himself stud which was mean thing to do .he called me old and cougar which was also very mean too . he going to be 24 years old this year .

people say people closer to my age where do they think i live new york .
i live rural Ireland what ever are around you are the only you have i can't pick and close its not like pick clothes from clothes rack

he never gets rejected and he knows that why he throwing in my face
becasue i am older i had no one.he had all advantages i had none he did not care .

i am not cold blooded male .i have too feeling old or not

he doesn;t any women over 25 years old where he lives it 1 year old to 24 years old he has been collage and school all his life he used people his own and age and no older fact . he never left to school work any where for year its school and collage not much else .

he has imaging any way . by Ireland stratdard he idiot by making such shallow remarks . most guys say i have girlfriend and i am not interstsed never say what he said the Irish lad can be very nasty believe me i know

no matter he goes the world he loved by women all over the world he knows it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back