when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
people insult me all time al i do is defend my self am i allowed that ,so it ok for them insult me so

I have seen several instances in your threads where you attack people for apparently no reason. Possibly you are not understanding what they are saying and just decide to attack. One instance was when a user mentioned letting it out in a rant and you attacked them. They were not insulting you. A lot of us here deliberate rant with a purpose. The word rant in its self is not an insult yet you attacked them for using it.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
all i wanted to know is what he meant by it

Horse honeysuckle. You know EXACTLY what he meant by it and you asked for no clarification - you insulted him. Period.

unlucky in life said:
he has every thing i have nothing he wins i lose very fair

He blocked you, over a year ago - you have NO IDEA what he does or doesn't have. LIFE is often unfair. And besides - if this guy really does have a good life, so what?? A lot of people have way better lives than I do and Im not pissed off at them because they're more fortunate than I am.
And another thing - I offered to help you when you PM'd me and you never responded to my reply. This leads me to believe that you really DON'T want "help." You just want to complain about what you think is "unfair."
Complain all you like, but from here forward, anytime you insult another member in one of these threads, for merely offering advice, I WILL close the thread. EVERY time.
no i did not were you there.we have horse honeysuckle too 13 of them if you need any we have loads .

people insult me all time al i do is defend my self am i allowed that ,so it ok for them insult me so

he has unblocked me now 2 months ago .

No. I don't need any horse honeysuckle. There's plenty enough in your threads.
Minus wasn't insulting you in ANY way - don't bother trying to justify yourself here.
As for the guy....don't be surprised when he blocks you again.
ok. well is has unblocking me and re blocking me all year long .i am not going to add him any way .its just he insults hurt me when i try to make feel better
and some times he remarks hurt me as well that's when he went off the rails at me. he doesn't have conscience for people at all . he only adds girls he fancies keeps them and like me who does not suit he gets rid few of good female friends ,one of his female friend got boyfriend he delete her from his Facebook its his hunting ground.you man was right he using the Facebook to pick up women in Russia and Europe not to make friends like it was intended which i didn't know when i added what he using it for in the 1st place.

you see its more complex like is said now do you see not so straight forward like i said

Honestly, mods, I don't see the point of this anymore. It's every single thread, every single post. As for me, with every single new thread of this type, all I will do is TL;DR and post "Go see a therapist".

And seriously, we (you guys) need to come to a final decision. I can see this is stressing even you guys out, and that's not fair for you or for any of us.

unlucky in life said:
you see its more complex like is said now do you see not so straight forward like i said

I see that you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. Nothing complex about your obssession.

Ak5 said:
Honestly, mods, I don't see the point of this anymore. It's every single thread, every single post. As for me, with every single new thread of this type, all I will do is TL;DR and post "Go see a therapist".

And seriously, we (you guys) need to come to a final decision.

:club: shoosh, lol.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

I see that you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. Nothing complex about your obssession.

if you don.t understand my complex problem why answer it exactly this is what i don;t understand you just make joke of me , how about starting making joke of you and see how you like and hard it to put with it .we see how much it to be other side it. you know any thing about and yee mock me the way yee do. well i have bullied my entire life i am well used this .

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

if you don.t understand my complex problem why answer it exactly this is what i don;t understand you just make joke of me , how about starting making joke of you and see how you like and hard it to put with it .we see how much it to be other side it. you know any thing about and yee mock me the way yee do. well i have bullied my entire life i am well used this .

If you want to keep anyone on your side, it's Eve. She's never made fun of you. No one here really has. And if I were you, I'd just simply be grateful that no one's chewed a new hole in my behind because every single thing you post is even more frustrating than the last.

Yes, IM GUILTY OF DEPENDING ON OTHRRS FOR
MY HAPPINESS.
With the experience and knowledge that I have, I
still continue this pattern or behaviors.

Im making provresss to be .oore self supporting.
And to balance independent with imner dependent.
Its not always easy. It can be painful.
At my age I STILL GO THROUGH GROWING PAINS.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

If you want to keep anyone on your side, it's Eve. She's never made fun of you. No one here really has. And if I were you, I'd just simply be grateful that no one's chewed a new hole in my behind because every single thing you post is even more frustrating than the last.
its frustrating me because i have try understand why he made those cured remarks to me . when he the one who has it better then me all i was trying explain it .what he doing .no one seems grasp it . its more complex then making out to be .

read this try this you see what i mean ok

ok. well is has unblocking me and re blocking me all year long .i am not going to add him any way .its just he insults hurt me when i try to make feel better
and some times he remarks hurt me as well that's when he went off the rails at me. he doesn't have conscience for people at all . he only adds girls he fancies keeps them and like me who does not suit he gets rid few of good female friends ,one of his female friend got boyfriend he delete her from his Facebook its his hunting ground.you man was right he using the Facebook to pick up women in Russia and Europe not to make friends like it was intended which i didn't know when i added what he using it for in the 1st place.

even counsellor said to me what he was doing .please understand its more complex

You don't have to understand why he made those crude remarks. People do that. Without reason. He didn't need a reason. Dude doesn't know you, and you quite clearly continued to bother him. What else was he to do? Throw you a birthday party?

VanillaCreme said:
You don't have to understand why he made those crude remarks. People do that. Without reason. He didn't need a reason. Dude doesn't know you, and you quite clearly continued to bother him. What else was he to do? Throw you a birthday party?

how do i bother him .he kept of girls he doesn't know on his facebook because attractive looking they added him like i did .he not bother by them . so how do you explain that

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

how do i bother him .he kept of girls he doesn't know on his facebook because attractive looking they added him like i did .he not bother by them . so how do you explain that

You have no control over his Facebook. It's his. Not yours. Other girls on his Facebook have nothing to do with you. And I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you really say. I have a hard time comprehending when you leave chunks of words out.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

You have no control over his Facebook. It's his. Not yours. Other girls on his Facebook have nothing to do with you. And I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you really say. I have a hard time comprehending when you leave chunks of words out.

but he has no problem with them why me .

Maybe because of the way you approached him. Or perhaps your age. I don't know. And I'm sorry you feel so distraught over it, but you have to get over it. He's not your husband of 25 years who left you for another woman. He's a random dude on the internet. You really must come to your senses and get over this.

VanillaCreme said:
Maybe because of the way you approached him. Or perhaps your age. I don't know. And I'm sorry you feel so distraught over it, but you have to get over it. He's not your husband of 25 years who left you for another woman. He's a random dude on the internet. You really must come to your senses and get over this.

he mention my age . i guess old woman at 29 years old

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

Perhaps to him, you are. While I certainly don't consider you old, some people younger would. He's probably looking for a person more his age. It's just personal preference, and something you must'n be upset over. You really have to get over this. He's clearly not interested in you in any sense.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

Perhaps to him, you are. While I certainly don't consider you old, some people younger would. He's probably looking for a person more his age. It's just personal preference, and something you must'n be upset over. You really have to get over this. He's clearly not interested in you in any sense.
yeah no body is. guys hate me entire life why should be any different .he called me cougar too and jerk as well .

i have no out let to find love he does lots of place i have no place .none
Ireland is not such nice place to live not out going country no more ,
since i left collage and school life has come a lot loner .its hard to find friend no bother bothers any more its all internet now .that he doing shopping for love on line with all he has holiday resort in 365 days of heat

so basc i never wanted this problem .it just i have bulled all my life making friends prove very very difficult since i left school and collage more of challenged no out let for it where live in village in middle of no where i trying getting job in city but none where to gotten so i end up living at home

men have verbal and physical abused me over the years . thats why it upsets me the fact i verbal abused yet again another guy 2 years before that .

One: Last time I checked, being a cougar wasn't a bad thing.

And two: You aren't nearly old enough to be one.

Perhaps you can't find anyone because you only obsess over this one guy. I thought it was a different guy, but it's still the one who called you a cougar. I don't know if you've gone past helping, but for everyone's sanity, please get over him. Why would you even want someone who doesn't want you back?

VanillaCreme said:
One: Last time I checked, being a cougar wasn't a bad thing.

And two: You aren't nearly old enough to be one.

Perhaps you can't find anyone because you only obsess over this one guy. I thought it was a different guy, but it's still the one who called you a cougar. I don't know if you've gone past helping, but for everyone's sanity, please get over him. Why would you even want someone who doesn't want you back?

i don.t think its that .men find easier to find love then women .i have no out let to find i end uo crying my room due to my loneliness and sadness i have no where to find frend don't mind love .its upsets me

Why would you even want someone who doesn't want you back?- i don't know its just the way i am .

If that's just the way you are, then you need to accept it, and stop getting upset over it. Because it's quite obvious that you either can't or won't control yourself.

Neither gender has it easier. However, the way you take things and do things will probably make it harder for you personally. It's like you keep squeezing a dry sponge for water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back