when a guy calls himself stud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he likes Russian girls, and you're Irish, why do you care?

VanillaCreme said:
If he likes Russian girls, and you're Irish, why do you care?
he said to me in very aggressive way
"don't get me wrong women just not you" i know he likes women he considers himself stud amongst his male friends. i have seen with lots women in photos to prove it as fact he like women but love Russian women more then any other country which is weird most guys be lucky to find from any where and yet he can pick and choose where he can find love strange ! most guys would not be that fussy at all even soccer pro like ronaldo doesn't get to pick chose his country to find love

but why Russian women what so special about them he obsessed about them to prink of craziness

it what hs said hurts because i have chances to meet lot of guys where i live where he has whole Europe to choose from and to be that cruel is beyond me

can 2 points clear

a )he i hope has never seen me b) never meet any where

unlucky in life said:
it what hs said hurts because i have chances to meet lot of guys where i live

If you have chances to meet someone where you live, why do you care about that guy?

Ledia said:
unlucky in life said:
it what hs said hurts because i have chances to meet lot of guys where i live

If you have chances to meet someone where you live, why do you care about that guy?
well i am not sure i only lived in Ireland.may be Spain , Australia ,

becasue he lied to me . he made feel sorry for him then attacked for it for other reason .he was not nice to me all time i said that him and i also i know how difficult collage he was nice guy so on the attack strated verbal abusing me for it .

what i didn't know about he has better time then me i felt sorry for guy who has better then me and who lied to me made fool of me degraded and demoralised me that's why i care he hurt me drooped me like rock .

turn around and say the things he did which different story before that it all poor me at 1st then next thing i get from him is that hot young stud
and you jerk . not the same person at all pure hate and aggression where it came from it scared me my heart was going 100 miles hours to what he said to me then he blocked he insulted me

you see that why i can't understand the total switch of person

Some guy that you never met and that you don't know, rejected you a year ago. He was not even what you thought he was. He felt the need to be rude about it. While i am sure that wasn't pleasant for you it is the fact that you have spent the next year obsessing about this guy that has done the damage. You might as well accept that he had no interest in you and move on.

Minus said:
Some guy that you never met and that you don't know, rejected you a year ago. He was not even what you thought he was. He felt the need to be rude about it. While i am sure that wasn't pleasant for you it is the fact that you have spent the next year obsessing about this guy that has done the damage. You might as well accept that he had no interest in you and move on.
gees how sweet and sugar coated you said in that way, look its more complex then that alight nothing is strighet forward may in you world not mine. you get prize for being cold and callous well done

unlucky in life said:
Minus said:
gees how sweet and sugar coated you said in that way, look its more complex then that alight nothing is strighet forward may in you world not mine. you get prize for being cold and callous well done

uh uh....hold up RIGHT THERE. Nothing in his post was cold or callous and your remarks arent appreciated and neither is your attitude.
Just because people aren't telling you what you WANT TO HEAR gives you no right to lash out at them.
You come here, asking for advice and help, and then you strike out at others when they tell you the TRUTH.
YOU are the one who is obssessed - not the guy from the social network site.
There's nothing "complex" about the situation - you're bitter and angry because you haven't accepted that life just isn't fair sometimes. Don't take it out on the people on this forum, just because you got rejected by someone over a YEAR ago. Gah!!!!

unlucky in life complains about how people switch from nice to bad and he/she does the same.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
Minus said:

uh uh....hold up RIGHT THERE. Nothing in his post was cold or callous and your remarks arent appreciated and neither is your attitude.
Just because people aren't telling you what you WANT TO HEAR gives you no right to lash out at them.
You come here, asking for advice and help, and then you strike out at others when they tell you the TRUTH.
YOU are the one who is obssessed - not the guy from the social network site.
There's nothing "complex" about the situation - you're bitter and angry because you haven't accepted that life just isn't fair sometimes. Don't take it out on the people on this forum, just because you got rejected by someone over a YEAR ago. Gah!!!!

all i wanted to know is what he meant by it . have you ever been hurt by some one because i am sick i have 15 years experience of rejection have you that much .if you tell me about it .i am very alone with problem .just because he has never been rejected does n.t mean you hurt others in that highly aggressive manner . he has every thing i have nothing he wins i lose very fair

you cant know that much about him. maybe he got more problems than you. You just cant judge

unlucky in life said:
all i wanted to know is what he meant by it...

That is bull. You never asked for clarification. You just started with your attacks because i suggested that pining for a year over someone who you never knew may not be the most healthy thing.

With the way you choose to perceive things your response doesn't surprise me. It fits in quite well with the way you have constructed your world view.

Said it before, will say it again.

Unlucky, you need to go see a a therapist.

Through my travels through middle UAS.
I did managed to stay in small towns...
What can be term village.
The only store in town was call
THE VILLAGE MARKET.

I do understand that opportunities and
Services are slim to none. For a couple
Weeks i was cutted from the outside
world due to lack of the net or cell services
Becuase it was in a no zone.

In real life in that town...social was
Also slim to none.

You also said you dont have a car, which
limits your access to the outside world.

So..youre doing the best with what you
Have by reaching out through the net.
Cyber space is a twisted world.
Some people form online relationships.
But alot of people arnt who they ate on line
As they are in real life...

This phenomenon also support tbis theory.

Poeple, places and tbings only triggers
What we already have insdie of us...

How can anyone fall in love or get broken hearted
Just from watching letters or images from a screen?

unlucky in life said:
all i wanted to know is what he meant by it

Horse honeysuckle. You know EXACTLY what he meant by it and you asked for no clarification - you insulted him. Period.

unlucky in life said:
he has every thing i have nothing he wins i lose very fair

He blocked you, over a year ago - you have NO IDEA what he does or doesn't have. LIFE is often unfair. And besides - if this guy really does have a good life, so what?? A lot of people have way better lives than I do and Im not pissed off at them because they're more fortunate than I am.
And another thing - I offered to help you when you PM'd me and you never responded to my reply. This leads me to believe that you really DON'T want "help." You just want to complain about what you think is "unfair."
Complain all you like, but from here forward, anytime you insult another member in one of these threads, for merely offering advice, I WILL close the thread. EVERY time.

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
all i wanted to know is what he meant by it...

That is bull. You never asked for clarification. You just started with your attacks because i suggested that pining for a year over someone who you never knew may not be the most healthy thing.

With the way you choose to perceive things your response doesn't surprise me. It fits in quite well with the way you have constructed your world view.

It fits in quite well with the way you have constructed your world view. i don't understand what you mean? we have our bull in our field his white one and red one big lads too

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

Horse honeysuckle. You know EXACTLY what he meant by it and you asked for no clarification - you insulted him. Period.

unlucky in life said:

He blocked you, over a year ago - you have NO IDEA what he does or doesn't have. LIFE is often unfair. And besides - if this guy really does have a good life, so what?? A lot of people have way better lives than I do and Im not pissed off at them because they're more fortunate than I am.
And another thing - I offered to help you when you PM'd me and you never responded to my reply. This leads me to believe that you really DON'T want "help." You just want to complain about what you think is "unfair."
Complain all you like, but from here forward, anytime you insult another member in one of these threads, for merely offering advice, I WILL close the thread. EVERY time.
no i did not were you there.we have horse honeysuckle too 13 of them if you need any we have loads .

people insult me all time al i do is defend my self am i allowed that ,so it ok for them insult me so

he has unblocked me now 2 months ago .

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:

unlucky in life said:

no i did not were you there.we have horse honeysuckle too 13 of them if you need any we have loads .

people insult me all time al i do is defend my self am i allowed that ,so it ok for them insult me so

he has unblocked me now 2 months ago .

No. I don't need any horse honeysuckle. There's plenty enough in your threads.
Minus wasn't insulting you in ANY way - don't bother trying to justify yourself here.
As for the guy....don't be surprised when he blocks you again.

No one can answer what he ment...

My guess is....
He only wants to date with certain types
Of women and you don't fit his perference.

He blocked you.
He rejected you.

Yes, rejection sucks and fucks with your self esteem.

Yes, life and society can be crul...
Ive seen plenty of bunper stickers
" NO UGLY FAT CHICKS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back