When Is Your Birthday?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SadRabbit said:
Yup Happy Birthday , Pebblette!

I am a Libra...22 Oct 1985 lol i bet that makes me one of the younger ones in the forum.

Hiya Sad Rabbit,

We have something in common, my birthday is 22nd October too =¬D

Red.

My B-day is July 14

Same day as the French Revolution.

Im a Cancer Boi

Oh dear, my birthday is today, this makes me more depressed for some reason...

Your 18 to day? D You might be getting down about it but congrats on your B day. It says in your profile that your 18. If that's true then that's your biggest birthday there is I think.

For you on your B day... link,,, and may you get every thing your hart desires

ps I would of gave you some girls but I have to behave my self,,, its the mod thing like, lol I could always pm you a little something ;) lol

broken_girl said:
I'm in March. Stupid fish Pisces.....
pisces is a creatively imaginative sign. some of the gentlest ppl on the planet... nothing stupid about that ;)

Desolation said:
Oh dear, my birthday is today, this makes me more depressed for some reason...

Happy B-Day Des!

I was going to send you something but all I could find was videos that are way to lame or creepy stuff like these:

Ok... if anybody out there has a creepy Pee Wee Herman doll I think you should dispose of it immediately!

NewBirth said:
broken_girl said:
I'm in March. Stupid fish Pisces.....
pisces is a creatively imaginative sign. some of the gentlest ppl on the planet... nothing stupid about that ;)

Thanks. I'd like to think that describes me.

I just released some thing. I share My B day with bjarne. Hes is on the same day as me. He should respect me tho lol am 3 years older then him :p

Red26 said:
SadRabbit said:
Yup Happy Birthday , Pebblette!

I am a Libra...22 Oct 1985 lol i bet that makes me one of the younger ones in the forum.

Hiya Sad Rabbit,

We have something in common, my birthday is 22nd October too =¬D

Red.

Lol....yeah cheers to the october babies....hummmm wow, I thought i would never find anyone with the same birthday as me....=)

Latest posts

Back