Where did you sit in highschool in the lunchroom?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangman

Reaction score
where did you sit? i sat anywhere with my best friend, but i spent ALOT of time at the nerd/loser table, people used to throw stuff at us.

i either sat with a few of the stoner kids even though i never got into smoking because i didnt want to. if not them than a couple of random people at this one table. they werent really considered like losers or anything really. just randoms. i was fine with that.

First few days of high school freshman year, I sat alone. After that, this girl and her two friends came by my table and said, "You look so adorable sitting here all by yourself," and they started sitting with me every day. I knew two of them through my brother and his friends indirectly, but I didn't know them well... The girls attracted a few guys to the table and eventually it was the same group every day.

Doesn't matter. I never saw the whole lunchroom/cafeteria thing as a social marker, though I know that's what it's supposed to be. For me it was lunch time. So I sat wherever there was an open spot, and I ate my lunch. Some days were better than others.

I had a buddy who lived close enough to the school that I was able to just bring my lunch over there to eat every day.

I would probably be outside with Lawrens. I never even once went into the lunchroom in high school.

omg people use to throw atuff at you those guys suck, what a bunch of asses,

for a few years I sat at pretty much the same table, the japanese class nerds with an band geeks and an orch dork

then I really didn't sit in the lunch room I would always just buy a bag of chex mix and vitamin water and eat in the libarary while I went online, read or worked on schoolwork

then in my senior year since I could go off campus for lunch I would go over to my grandparents who lived nearby my school for lunch ( i know I was so ******* cool back then)

but I always got a free homemade sandwhich a fresca and some cookies, it was ******* awesome!!

:D

I didnt eat with people in the cafeteria, I ate in the nurse's station K-11th grade, then I sat at the nerd/loser table. o.o

Sat with the friends I hung out with. Dudes I ran cross-country with or played in the marching band with. There were a couple above average looking chicks there too.

I was often the guy throwing food at various people, such as prissy girls or the spinster cafeteria ladies.

during my freshman year, i would sit with my "friends" that i knew from elementary and middle school.

during my sophmore year, i would eat with my girlfriend.

my last two years of high school were when i moved out of state, so i had to start over and make new friends, which i failed at miserably, so i would just sit at whatever that table needed my fat ass to keep it warm... all by myself.

i didnt go in lunchroom either so i went to have my lunch at library with my best friend and other friends.

We don't have a luchroom in SA but in what group did I fit, I have no idea, never cared about friends in school though they found me.

The first semester of high school, I sat with a clique I was friendly with. Unfortunately, that clique had some internal power struggles and they split into 2; neither group was quite as friendly afterward. After that, I just sat by myself or ate quietly in a corner of the library (the librarians liked me, so they didn't really care that I ate there even though it was against the rules) where, occasionally, the loners and outcasts would then flock to me... it was like I was their big sister or something... o_O

SherryGee said:
i didnt go in lunchroom either so i went to have my lunch at library with my best friend and other friends.

Lucky person. I go to an all-girls Catholic school and they keep a real tight leash on us. We're supposed to have a teacher watching us at all times, so we have to stay in the lunch room during lunch. I honestly hate it. I have to pretend I like people. And god help me if I have to study for a test for the next period...

Latest posts

Back