where have all the good guys gone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irishdoll said:
Well, I guess I can go ahead and add my 2 cents worth. I think you are partly right Ghost. Most guys only see one thing when they want to be with a girl. (How is she in bed). I have to say..and this is going to look really bad for me...Out of all of the guys I've dated (being a very large number), not one has proven otherwise. Some you knew up front, some you found out after, some you found out way later. But, it was all the same ending.
I'm not sure how you would go about finding a guy who was really sincere about his intentions, since you can't possibly know what someone else is truly thinking. I think we all hope for the best and then when it turns out bad, we think about the signs showing us otherwise. There just really isn't any way of knowing the true heart and intentions of another person.
Example..You meet a person, they're great. You spend 15 years with this person and then one day, this person commits a major crime. After 15 years, did you think you knew that person? You never know what lies within.

Well, I don't believe that someone has the capacity to commit a crime lying dormant in themselves for a large part of their life; it is more a reflection of the person they became. I am certainly not the same person I was 15 years ago.

People do change with time. Its not a good or bad thing, its just the way people are.

The majority of men do enjoy sex, and so do the majority of women. While sex is part of what a guy looks for, it's far more complicated than that.. its just one piece of what attracts us to someone. Personally, I need to be mentally attracted to someone as well - not terribly unusual I would hope.

i think its a myth that most guys want sex. i think most guys want love.

also i think there are more lonely guys out there then lonely girls... girls have it better!

I like to believe I would fall into that category. Unfortunately it seems that the women I seem to connect with get bored of that rather quickly. Or other things turn them off and they drift away.

There's plenty of good guys out there...the problem is picking just ONE! XD lmao!:p Just kidding;)

I think that all men are good, you just need to find the right one for you.:)

yes he is good. all humans are good.... including albert fish.

we are all selfish as well, and life can make us do crazy things on account of that.

Unacceptance said:
Red_Apple said:
That was an interesting look-up on Google. I hadn't heard of him before.

So, he is a good man?

Latest posts

Back