Which would you prefer -

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
to take a test or few for STI/STDs BEFORE jumping into unprotected sex

or

to have unprotected sex, develop some potential symptoms, and have to face the fear of going in and being diagnosed with an STD? For HIV-AIDS?!?

:(

I just don't understand it. I know about the heat of the moment, but why can't people beat it into themselves that the FORMER is the way to go!?! Why is it so hard for people to FIRST GO and get the GREEN LIGHT from doctors for unprotected sex? AREN'T THEY EVEN FEARFUL OF THE POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES before hand, or are they somehow under hypnosis? Do they take a guess? I mean, how does it work, really? If you and your partner are clear (and there's no cheating), then you can have all the unprotected sex you want (assuming you've thought birth control through too). I just get saddened to read stories from people who are faced with STDs, esepcially the deadly HIV-AIDS.

Some people just don't think. Especially younger people. It's part of the brain that doesn't develope until you're 20-25. If were to ever had unprotected sex with someone, I would make sure we both get tested first.

Younger generations have been brought up with sitcoms for roll models. Sitcom characters jump into casual sex every other episode.

Latest posts

Back