Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WishingWell said:
I miss LoneKiller a lot!

I think most of us do, but I know the forum was getting him a bit frustrated before he left. I hope he's doing well wherever he is. He loved his old video games and emulation and I enjoyed talking to him about them.

A few i miss have been mentioned above but a few more also:

Sullen
Shells
Sanal
Knight
Arcane

There are a few others that i cant remember there names but chatted to on chat who i miss so if i have forgotten i probably remember you but only in theory.

I miss 9006. I thought he was the coolest guy ever.

Aw sweet.

Only person I miss is Lonekiller. He could cause trouble sometimes but we would play chess through pm. That was always fun. And I wish Luna was still around because it was her posts and topics that got me hooked on the forum in the first place. Sadly I never even got to message Luna before she left :O.

Edit - I think Jaguarundi might have left too. I'll add her to my list.

PurpleMist said:
Pun, Van, Bluey, DayvanCowboy, Steel, Oceanmist, Sonic

I'm confused. If you only arrived here this month like your introduction message stated, then how are you missing people that left prior to your joining?

user 130057 said:
PurpleMist said:

I'm confused. If you only arrived here this month like your introduction message stated, then how are you missing people that left prior to your joining?

I'm sorry. I was here years ago.
That was a different time and I was a different person then.
I should have that post removed probably

PurpleMist said:
user 130057 said:
PurpleMist said:

I'm sorry. I was here years ago.
That was a different time and I was a different person then.
I should have that post removed probably

I don't think you should. You knew them, you would like to see them back. I was here long before my current profile says I was. But, I'm using my old name (kind of), so people more or less know who I am.
As for your intro thread, I didn't really see anything wrong with it. You didn't say you were here before, but I didn't either on my intro thread when I returned.

TheRealCallie said:
I don't think you should. You knew them, you would like to see them back. I was here long before my current profile says I was. But, I'm using my old name (kind of), so people more or less know who I am.
As for your intro thread, I didn't really see anything wrong with it. You didn't say you were here before, but I didn't either on my intro thread when I returned.

Thank you Callie! 🌹

I feel kind of bad for accidentally outing you, but it was confusing because your intro post made it sound like you'd just stumbled upon the site. I wouldn't bother deleting it and I don't think you should feel pressured to reveal your former username, so don't worry about it.

Latest posts

Back