Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's loads of people I miss, but I've probably mentioned most of them before. I miss Annik. I loved her photography and she always seemed like such a caring and carefree soul.

Cavey said:
There's loads of people I miss, but I've probably mentioned most of them before. I miss Annik. I loved her photography and she always seemed like such a caring and carefree soul.

Yeah, I miss Anniks vintage pictures too. They were cool.

GraceBlossom, Scotsman, Perfanoff, Annik, LoneKiller and I'll throw in another for Tulip23. I basically miss anyone that was fun and helpful, but managed to remain considerate and respectful.

I've posted in this thread way too often, but there are just so many people that would improve this forum, had they stayed.

Cavey said:

Ha.. Ahhhh she was always the cool one.

I'll text her and make her say hello, she could do with some kind words.

When Tulip23 was here, I was less angry. One, I didn't want to show her my darker, angrier side. I didn't want to shock or appall her or make her feel unwelcome, or make her think I was a monster. Two, she always had encouraging or at least nice things to say. She reminded me to try and stay sweet and innocent instead of angry and mean.

WildernessWildChild said:
That Eve Lady, she's pretty cool. Usually. :p

Indeed, our dear Evey <3

TheSkaFish said:
When Tulip23 was here, I was less angry. One, I didn't want to show her my darker, angrier side. I didn't want to shock or appall her or make her feel unwelcome, or make her think I was a monster. Two, she always had encouraging or at least nice things to say. She reminded me to try and stay sweet and innocent instead of angry and mean.

I do miss seeing Tulip around here, and wish jaguarundi was around more too.

Also, it's nice that some people can keep you in check, but it would be even better if you could try to practice and maintain those qualities/habits on your own as well. Good luck.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Eve left? That makes me sad.

I still miss Jason/LoneKiller. He was a good guy.

No, Eve didn't leave. She was just not around for a period of time but I think she's back now.

And I do miss LK too. Hope he is doing well wherever he may be.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
I do miss seeing Tulip around here, and wish jaguarundi was around more too.

I see they've come back for me. This warms my soul a bit :)

Well,you need some more people to be nice to you, like LadyF and Tulip, and obviously me to slap you upside the head and tell you to calm the fck down and STOP obsessing over that girl...... with real love and respect in my heart, obviously.. ***snorts laughing***😹

Latest posts

Back