Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken n Lost. Apparently stopped coming here. Liked having conversations with her.

I'll always remember her as the girl that took the initiative.

Sigma - just miss reading the well-written posts of yours. <3
Rosebolt - hope you're well buddy. Always in my thoughts.

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Lonely in BC- that guy was ******* AWESOME! :D

No way man. That guy was a flaming *********.

I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. He was. Is. Whatever....

0960.gif

I miss GraceBlossom. Her presence here made me smile. She was always up for a laugh and a joke and she regularly frequented the games section, which has always been my favourite place to 'hang out'.

I'm missing that AK45 kid- he was pretty mature for a young guy. I'm hoping he's having a great time in school. Kinda miss his timely popcorn responses too.

WildernessWildChild said:
I'm missing that AK45 kid- he was pretty mature for a young guy. I'm hoping he's having a great time in school. Kinda miss his timely popcorn responses too.

Lol yeah I vaguely remember seeing those popcorn moments.

EveWasFramed said:
Way too many to mention....

Same, but going to try anyway.

Lonekiller, SophiaGrace, Sigma, Perfanoff, bodufako, Gondwanaland, quintus, phaedron, zoe1992, ForGrantedWife, Pike Queen, Annik, Edward W (even though he's still here), Bei/Niave, Garbageman, Scotsman, Greenbird, Lua, Sarah, BrokenInside...

That's probably not even half of it.

Rosebolt said:
EveWasFramed said:
Way too many to mention....

Same, but going to try anyway.

Lonekiller, SophiaGrace, Sigma, Perfanoff, bodufako, Gondwanaland, quintus, phaedron, zoe1992, ForGrantedWife, Pike Queen, Annik, Edward W (even though he's still here), Bei/Niave, Garbageman, Scotsman, Greenbird, Lua, Sarah, BrokenInside...

That's probably not even half of it.

And ucxb. When I think Garbageman, I think ucxb. :p

And yeah. Hmm. Sigh..

^ Yes i do miss ucxb, but she's still here on the forum too, so i wasn't sure if i should add her.

Latest posts

Back