Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
Cavey said:

Lol, -Sai- is Rosebolt.

....Or he could be Rosebolt's evil twin, out to conquer ALL!

But I'm pretty sure he's Rosebolt.

Obviously, I have my finger on the pulse of ALL...

Well, at least 'Sai' knows that I genuinely appreciated his presence since I dind't have a clue who he was :)

^Such confusion was not part of my intent. My apologies. I don't know if you remember my message to you, long ago, but if you do, you know that i have alot of respect for you, too.

Drama said:
Rumours have it that they fought each other to death.
And that they faded into darkness....
But idk... Its only rumours

Oh, i heard they had turned pirate and were terrorizing the Tasman Sea.

Minus said:
Oh, i heard they had turned pirate and were terrorizing the Tasman Sea.

oh yeah.. me too, but I heard that they're the ones haunting the Bermuda Triangle...

-Sai- said:
^Such confusion was not part of my intent. My apologies. I don't know if you remember my message to you, long ago, but if you do, you know that i have alot of respect for you, too.

I do remember. Don't worry about the confusion. I have occasionally wondered if everyone is secretly here under a new username - I like that idea.

I miss Miss miss.

Triple Bogey said:
I miss 'duff' - he was cool and admired !

I miss him too. I hear he was an amazing golfer who would regularly beat pros while blindfolded!

MTrip said:
LoneKiller. He seemed pretty cool overall. I miss Alienated also; we had a few things in common.

There are also two people I would not miss if they were to leave, but they will remain unnamed.

Belay that... Switch Alienated to the latter category. Some people are basically good but their issues are too severe to let them get along with others. *sigh*

I miss Lonekiller. I wonder what happened to him?

Also, I really, really miss SophiaGrace. She was a good person. I hope she comes back.

Sophia Grace, Get Down, Evanescence Fan, edgecrusher... I`m sure there are more
23emu.gif

Latest posts

Back