Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drama said:
Minus said:
Drama said:
I miss Liley and Dramaqueen :(

What ever happened to those two?
Rumours have it that they fought each other to death.
And that they faded into darkness....
But idk... Its only rumours

This happened to them
[video=youtube]
big-tears.gif

Trent, Perfanoff, Wildernesswildchild.

I didn't know Scotsman left... thought he was being kept in captivity.

Thalassa, JiltedJohn, Liley, DreamerDeceiver, SophiaGrace, VVV, Cassandra, meekthoughts

Curiously, why did most of these people leave? Was it due to being banned or that the forum was taking up too much time or something else? Was there a general reason for most of them?

Stonelands said:
Curiously, why did most of these people leave? Was it due to being banned or that the forum was taking up too much time or something else? Was there a general reason for most of them?

It varies with each of them, some of which we don't even know the reasons for. Could be lack of time, other priorities in their lives, not able to get along well with other members, arguments, bans for their respective behaviours etc. Nonetheless, I hope they are all well and okay.

Solivagant said:
SophiaGrace.

Yeah.

silver birch leaves said:
Thalassa, JiltedJohn, Liley, DreamerDeceiver, SophiaGrace, VVV, Cassandra, meekthoughts

Aww thanks for missing me !
I miss JJ too =\
The smocking rabbit
Jen
Theo

I miss Bones too.

I wonder if he/she is posting under Bones 2.0?
noidea.gif

Locke said:
BrokenInside said:
Locke said:
Lol, -Sai- is Rosebolt ... Or he could be Rosebolt's evil twin ... But I'm pretty sure he's Rosebolt.
... I also miss MissGuided and Bones. I didn't know them well, but they were always nice, friendly and funny.

Latest posts

Back