Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Mslonely. It was nice to see you, but it seems you've gone away again. I hope it's just that you're off having fun somewhere :) I'll be here when you get back.

Hi there :) :D I'm still here, just not as often.

I'd like to think i'm having a good time, not exactly fun but close enough :)

I hope you're doing well there.

While walking back from mailing my Christmas cards, my mind turned to people I would have liked to send them to and I kept coming back to Jaguarundi. She's a lovely woman, fun to have a bit of banter with and has a good head on her shoulders... it's a shame she doesn't post more often.

If I know Solivagant, she's wants to answer, but first she'll have to fight through the tinsel, garlands and past the 9ft high tree so she can reach the computer :)

Serenia said:
Soli where are you? Hope all is ok and you are just busy.

user 130057 said:
If I know Solivagant, she's wants to answer, but first she'll have to fight through the tinsel, garlands and past the 9ft high tree so she can reach the computer :)

ladyforsaken said:
I was just thinking of her yesterday too. :)

I was out of town. =]

I gather it was a while ago but does anyone know why Drama left? She always seemed really likable.

user 130057 said:
I much prefer my fantasy version with you trapped behind a mountain of Christmas decorations ;)

Well, if taken literally, that's not terribly far off. I was in the mountains; and since it was a tourist area that gets its highest volume of visitors at Christmastime, it was heavily decorated for the season. So it was, in a sense, a "mountain" of Christmas decorations. ^^

Paraiyar said:
I gather it was a while ago but does anyone know why Drama left? She always seemed really likable.

She is a shape shifter. She is probably watching us as we speak.

Akismet

I probably wouldn't get a lot of agreement with that but i was going through the old support thread and it was giving me a few chuckles. Callie has to miss Akismet too.

Latest posts

Back