Who do you want to show a little love for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to show some love for Nal.. this is a wonderful thread

I want to show love for AirBug (this is a special love) .. ich liebe dich
I want to show love for itti.. he's a great guy and I hope he receives his fair share of blessings from life soon

and I want to show love for Sanal. You have such a good 'spirit' or so.. you really make the best not only of your life but of everyone elses.

aww

thanks

XD

here's some love for punisher for making me feel so awesome!!

YAYYYYYYY!

*hugs*

XD

I would like to show my love for Richard Fielder, inventor of the modern flamethrower.

Flamethrower_in_Vietnam.jpg

When you absolutely have to burn every single thing in the room, accept no substitute.

After reading in the forum today, I want to show some love and acknowledgement to some new members who have been very helpful to others. Sophia Grace and Vanilla Creme. Also another couple of members who are semi new,Brian and Goth Mother. Thank you all for all the caring and genuine replies that you have been giving day after day in this forum. I appreciate you all! I am sure there are other members here who have helped some of you. Today is a good day to show gratitude for these people.

I want to show some love for Sarahlone, she doesn't post much but her PMs always bring a smile.:)

((((Sarahlone))))

And Hugs to all the new people.
I hope a better life is just around the corner for you.

(((HUGS)))

I would like to show some love to a very special person. I met them here on this forum. We have since grown into becoming very good friends. She calls me when I am feeling down. She supports me in my endeavors. She does not judge me. She makes me laugh. She consistantly lifts me up, and no matter how undeserving I am of them, compliments me all the time. When my phone rings and I see her number, I can't help but to smile. She is the only person to have sent me a Valentines day card and a xmas gift this year.

I don't know what I would have done without her over the past couple of months.

I don't need to say her name, she knows who she is. Just know that I can never show her as much appreciation and adoration that she deserves.

I also want to show some love to Packyourbags.

She pm'd me out of the blue and was so **** uplifting! She loved the things I had to say, and my poetry as well. We have since grown into very good freinds, and talk on a daily basis...either on IM or through skype. She never fails to make sure I am appreciated and loved. She has truly been an answered prayer to me.

Thank my dear one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to show a little love for the person that loves me the very most in the hole wide world.

ME

Yes I love me moor then anyone. Am loving me cos am a selfish *******. But its that attitude that got me feed to day. Cos if I don't love me I would still be hungry. So I would like to thank and show a lot a lot a love for me :D

For Naleena, who is always there for me and for Ghostinyourmist, who is in harm's way at the moment, but will (hopefully) be home soon. :)
ANd to everyone else too! :p I hate not mentioning everyone, but there are soooooo many sweet folks here. :D

Punisher, thats who I want to show a tiny little insignificant amount of love. I honestly couldn't think of anyone else at this moment in time. So punisher it is, next my dog who I actually love more and is more brilliant than punisher. I still love punisher however, but in a tiny little insignificant way, the kind of way a dog might love a man.

I'd like to take a moment to appreciate Bluey.
reliable, good friendly guy. haven't met anyone of his calibre anywhere on the internet, not before or since

nope_real said:
Punisher, thats who I want to show a tiny little insignificant amount of love. I honestly couldn't think of anyone else at this moment in time. So punisher it is, next my dog who I actually love more and is more brilliant than punisher. I still love punisher however, but in a tiny little insignificant way, the kind of way a dog might love a man.

Hey Chin dude, do i say thanks or do i have to kick your ass :p

I want to show a tiny little insignificant amount of love for Nope_Real, the chin miester.
A little bit less then the love for my lucky underwear, what can i say, they love me a bit more then you do.
I hope you understand... but hey i'll give you a call when i get rid of them dude :p

Latest posts

Back