Why are women so picky?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hookmeup said:
They are on this almighty high because they do not need to rely on men like they once had to.

Oh please. After generations of being second-class citizens and in some cases being nothing more than chattel, taking advantage of our status as near-equals and actually making decisions for ourselves does not constitute an "almighty high."

cheaptrickfan said:
does not constitute an "almighty high."

i had an almighty high once. wish that strange fella would've told me that was some homegrown honeysuckle. :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
does not constitute an "almighty high."

i had an almighty high once. wish that strange fella would've told me that was some homegrown honeysuckle. :D

That's why you should stick to people you know. ;-)

lol, I love how you three have a habit of hijacking threads. :p (No, Eve would never do a thing like that. :) )

shells said:
Expendable said:
I can't understand why none of them like me back because I'm a nice person just nothing special.

I'd be a bit disappointed if my boyfriend could only think of one thing he was attracted to me for. It would be like he only settled with me because I was next available nice person standing by.

Well there are alot of others things I like about the girls I usually go for but I like pretty much all nice girls. Maybe if I was more picky I'd have more success with women as perverse as that sounds.

EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:
lol, I love how you three have a habit of hijacking threads. :p (No, Eve would never do a thing like that. :) )

It's a real talent.

That isn't just talent -it's an art form!! :)

One might even say that it requires a demented sort of genius. :p

Just_Some_Dude said:
EveWasFramed said:
lol, I love how you three have a habit of rejuvenating threads.
thanks

lol, I've just had the tables turned and *someone* edited my own comment. :p

You naughty, naughty boy!

:club: :p <<<---- seems I'm undecided... club or lick? lol jk

EveWasFramed said:
You naughty, naughty boy!

:club: :p <<<---- seems I'm undecided... club or lick? lol jk
do i have to pick?

(alright sorry for the naughty talk!)

I couldn't ignore your post and I had to react. In a large sense I agree with you. I must say that I don't feel bad about myself but when I walk outside I feel that every woman is looking right through me like you're not even there. Some totally give me the wrong feeling.

On the other hand I feel that it is me as well because I think that I want them to see me and then I think, just be yourself!

Latest posts

Back