Why don't ALonelyLife members all date each other?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see this question on all kinds of forums and social sites. The answer is simple.

People are shallow, and men have it harder in general.

That's it.

Too expensive. Doubt I could afford to fly to the UK or southern United States every 2 weeks. Airport security is a ***** and while I enjoy strip searches, guard dogs sniffing my crotch are a little out of my fantasy lines of thinking

Oh plus...I'm nuts. Never met a woman who didn't want to furiously murder me after a year.

But hey, if anyone's crazy enough to profess their undying love for me, feel free. I'll have a nice hearty laugh and recoil in horror and that person's sheer folly and intrepidness.
:D

TheRealCallie said:
We have members from your country too. Lol
Actually all over the world, not just the UK and the southern US.

LOL Yeah, but what if you meet the cool one and he's 5 countries from you? Just not practical. I wanna date based on personality and compatibility, not geographic location.

Oh, unless, you know, loaded girl around, in which case I'll protest for the form while she flies me over in her private jet lol.

Ah, what the hell. Screw Canada, y'all are jerks!

(just kidding lol)

Nobody from Quebec. I don't think at least. We're supposed to know no fear and never be depressed, I'm kind of the black sheep of the province.

Ohh good. Someone else asked this question, I thought it was just me. I mean I see post after post people proclaiming their loneliness but no organized manner of putting people that are close to each other in touch?

I mean... even if you don't want to date might this also be good for just "having someone" to help out?

It is weird a few years back on another board all these people were talking about how they had no one to help out. All women, so I organized a monthly coffee to talk and keep in touch of women in my area. And it fell apart. No one showed after a few weeks. Ok sure I am the most boring woman in the world and I smell but really, if you truly like to complain you have NO one, wouldn't it be worth it to keep a few boring and smelly people around? But nope.

Havent one or two people on here actually got together ? I cant remember

Honetly, a couple of months after I joined I got talking to someone on here who was really cool, and we got on fantastically, wouldve definitely asked her out had she not been several thousand miles away in another country. So I think the issue is logistical practicality, travelling across the uk every couple of weeks is one thing since you can get everywhere cheaply in the uk within 5-6 hours from where I am on a coach, but to another continent would be crippingly expensive.

zibafu said:

Honetly, a couple of months after I joined I got talking to someone on here who was really cool, and we got on fantastically, wouldve definitely asked her out had she not been several thousand miles away in another country.  So I think the issue is logistical practicality, travelling across the uk every couple of weeks is one thing since you can get everywhere cheaply in the uk within 5-6 hours from where I am on a coach, but to another continent would be crippingly expensive.

Well might it not make sense for the board to have by state personals or some such?

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
zibafu said:

Honetly, a couple of months after I joined I got talking to someone on here who was really cool, and we got on fantastically, wouldve definitely asked her out had she not been several thousand miles away in another country.  So I think the issue is logistical practicality, travelling across the uk every couple of weeks is one thing since you can get everywhere cheaply in the uk within 5-6 hours from where I am on a coach, but to another continent would be crippingly expensive.

Well might it not make sense for the board to have by state personals or some such?

I have no idea what that means haha.

I've met a few people here I have outside connections with, but over the years this has been a place where people vent and argue a lot. A lot of people just want to let off steam and don't necessarily want the people that read those sort of comments as friends.

Seems many are too busy fighting each other to even think about dating each other...

I'll date anyone who casually throws herself at me; as long as she'd paying the plane ticket.

:D

Latest posts

Back