Would You Like To Have A Thread Devoted To Video Game Cheats?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi Gamers!

What would you think about a thread devoted to video game cheats? I understand that there are sites that are exclusive to game cheats, but to post some here would be more convenient to the members.

Should you feel like one would be a good idea, let me know and I'll go straight to work on cheats, codes, personal gaming tricks I
have come across in my 22+ years of gaming. Retro and current. Eve thought of the idea.

Wadda you think?

I've Decided To Take Eve's Idea And Create A Game Cheats Thread. It's Going Into The "Entertainment Thread". I Was Told That Forum Is More Suited To Video Game Posts As Opposed To The "Game" Forum.

maybe we cud just share them on here if anybody wanted to. I know tonnes of info about gta iv, for eg

Sounds good to me. I always have neat little tricks I have learned with various titles I have played. Before I go any further, I need to ask a mod something first.

-To be continued.:D

yeah sounds fair enuf, most of my tips I found b4 the youtubers uploaded tho, but sadly they wud probs be banned :p :club:

Latest posts

Back