would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I like to eat that stuff!

Oh I don't just set out food for the wildlife. I walk right up to them and give it to them and some of them will even eat out of my hand.

But be sure to not feed the swans. Do you feed the swans?

Maybe when I was younger, but not now.

Would you say something to a stranger if you felt they were mistreating their child or pet?

ask a question and answer with you would or wouldn't
Would you go skydiving?

Yes, I would. And NO trainer on my back. How can that be fun? Seems like cowardice to me. Just need a trainer on the ground to show me how to pack the backpack, then up, up and away!!

I grew up reading Superman comics and it would be almost as good as flying like he could.

In fact I'm going to look into it right now.

Last edited:
Nope. The oceans are full of deadly creatures you won't see coming. Just look at what happened to Steve Irwin. Stingray took him down. Sharks? Forget that!
After you answer, try to think of a question that fits the 'would you wouldn't you' aspect

Would you try learning to fly a plane?

After you answer, try to think of a question that fits the 'would you wouldn't you' aspect

Would you try learning to fly a plane?

Sure. I used to drive semi-trucks. A plane would be a cinch and less dangerous as well.

I have ridden a moped completely naked and a motorcycle shirtless so I would probably ride a bicycle naked if the urge was there.

Would you build your own fence or just hire someone?

Maybe if I felt the relationship was doomed and going nowhere.

Would you pick up a hitchhiker if they looked clean and nice?

How does a nice person look? I look dirty most of the time because I am. It hasn't stopped people from chatting with me.

I might would pick someone up if I thought I could take them even if they are dirty looking.

Would you take a ride with a nice dressed guy in a Porsche?

Latest posts

Back