WTF is up with dragoncon

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
I was just cleaning out my junk mail account and noticed an older email from a guy I know. He sent me some pictures and telling me how he went to something called dragoncon and there was tons of hot women. At first I figured he was just lying to me but then I sent him an email back and he sent me some pictures with him and hot girls in them.

So I looked up wtf is dragoncon. It turns out it some geek thing.

Now here comes the WTF part how the hell are some of those geeks getting some really fine women and I am getting nothing **** thats a slap in the face geeks getting hot women.

Josh said:
Now here comes the WTF part how the hell are some of those geeks getting some really fine women and I am getting nothing **** thats a slap in the face geeks getting hot women.

What makes you better than them?

AngryLoner said:
Josh said:

What makes you better than them?

I guess I did imply that I was better then them but it is somewhat of the social thing that geeks generaly don't get hot women. I mean you have shows like beauty and the geek for example.

This post was mainly joking putting my self down that geeks get women and I don't.

lol okay, you know i've always thought there should be a beauty and the geek with geek girls (you know some girls cant get guys either)
off-topic..but yea..

jales said:
lol okay, you know i've always thought there should be a beauty and the geek with geek girls (you know some girls cant get guys either)
off-topic..but yea..

That could be intresting for some really odd reason I find geeky girls to be really hot though.

Any girl that can tell me what avogadro's number is or figure the atomic mass of 2 moles of H2O is way hot to me.

Josh said:
Any girl that can tell me what avogadro's number is or figure the atomic mass of 2 moles of H2O is way hot to me.

Lol chemistry, that's pretty cool, the way you see it. :D

Chemistry is good....better than physics...physicist are way geekier.... and I am one.... =( sad....=(

Anywayz, dude, not everyone who plays online games like dragoncon are geeks, I know of one dude, who is crazy about it. He is way cool. He wakeboards, he does wind surfing, he does bike rallies and he is a semi professional soccer player. Haha, so dude, don't stereotype.

SadRabbit said:
Chemistry is good....better than physics...physicist are way geekier.... and I am one.... =( sad....=(

Physics isn't geeky! Science is just science, it's not a geeky subject (i'd like to believe so lol) though I know generally people think science or math or anything like that is a geek subject. Then there's no point of me posting this :( BUT I can say we can make these things cool ;)

jales said:
off-topic..but yea..

I would like that! I don't watch it but I've seen some episodes. Did you see how cool some of the geeks can be after the physical transformation? Geeks aren't as geeky as they seem. Only some real ones are - though it's hard to tell but they're still good people (hmm..).

Hmm, now i'm thinking if there are bad geeks out there. Like cruel bad geeks. They're geeks but they do bad things. That's scary, I think they'd be worse than the normal bad guys. Oh my..:rolleyes:

I think that classification is outdated... just a stereotype that people of high intelligence are timid as a rule. That's not true, neither is the reverse.

It's true that girls don't go out with timid guys, but just because a guy plays online games, like WOW, or whatever, doesn't mean they are timid. They can actually be quite confident/aggressive/outgoing, so naturally women will like them.

I've known WOW addicts who fight and do acid. :/
I've also seen many pics of MMORPG players, lots of them are "hot women" themselves, and the guys look pretty sporty and outgoing also. The club-scene kind of people.

On the other hand there are people like me.. with little social skills and no self esteem... of course no girls will even bother to talk to me. And I don't play online games either. I tried to, but it was boring to me. And the atmosphere inside the games is too aggressive... people were too rude and competitive...

SadRabbit said:

I love physics and calculus. I graph derivatives for fun and i have about 10 books filled with huge color photos of all sorts of particles you can't see with your eyes. it's really cool stuff.....don't judge me ;)

who could judge u?
all the best things in life r the things u cant c w/ur eyes...
love
passion
respect
responsibility
honesty
list goes on & on

Latest posts

Back