Yup.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rue

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to stumble across this place purely by chance, and it seems like I might fit the theme pretty well. I'm sure that more or less everyone here already has a keen understanding of all the wonderful things that come from being blessed with a natural aptitude for all sorts of depression and anxiety-related issues, so I don't think I need to go into a great deal of detail in this little intro about exactly why I feel so detached and isolated. Needless to say, I'm not doing a great job at dealing with it.

I'm a bit of an infrequent poster at the best of times, and I can't guarantee how long I'll manage to stay, but even so, I hope I won't be too much of a nuisance while I'm here. And I really would like it if I managed to make a friend along the way. So... Cheers, I guess?

I love the thread title, don't know why but it just tickled my funny bone. It was like you asked yourself a question before you wrote it, and then just answered yourself in the subject box. Hah

You aren't a bother and you can stay and go as you wish! This forum is here for you, not for you to fulfill some obligation to us and post forever. =)

Latest posts

Back