5 People in Real Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your life's ruined and its falling apart but you have so many more worthwhile relationships than me.

I wish I had some magic answer to take you home tonite.

Ill play your game cause its easy to me. Popularity dosent really exist.

Ill get another round even if you dont want me here and I really wanna leave.

Of all people why dont we talk like we used to

1. I miss you so much it hurts to breath at times, and would give anything for one more smile.
2. I think the world of all four of you.
3. Words can't describe it.
4. Thank you for being there for me always, not matter when I was a wild teenager.
5. You two are the best friends I could ever ask for :).

This is for 5 different people in real life, right? Here's my list...

(1) I've read somewhere once that love is knowing someone can destroy you but trusting them not to... Well, if I'm standing in the puddle of gasoline, I'd throw you a lit match...

(2) If you were standing in the puddle of gasoline & I was holding a lit match, it's gonna be a warm night... Where are the marshmallows?

(3) Really? Pitchfork? Really?

(4) I still don't remember that night in the tower... How out of it was I & how in the world did we end up Not Dead? Email me them pictures...

(5) Still waiting for the chance to thank you properly... Call me...

1. Will you seriously stop raining on my parade? I'm just starting out in life, this is all I can do!

2. I really need to thank you for a lot. You're like my big brother.

3. You are so wishy washy, I'm not going to try to get closer to you.

4. You are scaring the honeysuckle out of me, but you'll get there.

5. I really need to be done with you. I'm sorry.

1. Since getting to know you a little more, beginning to see other sides of you I don't like. Can't help comg younto my other two girlfriends and they would never be so judgemental.
2. I am so proud of you <3.
3. It hurts to see you being messed around, but I know you are building the strength to sort this out, and it will be okay.
4. True colours. Why would anyone want someone they once cared about to fail, best bit is you really think I can't see your hostility. Oh well.
5. I am getting sick of you being in my home once a week and behaving like a dick. One wrong move and you cannsee your children somewhere else.

1. STOP ******* FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!
2. Better be careful, things have a way of biting you in the ass when you piss me off.
3. I'm sorry I didn't make it this weekend
4. You need to start doing what you say you're going to do
5. Do you even care? Is it really that easy to cut me out of your life after everything we've been through?

1. Are you really behaving like this because you are genuinely selfish or because you don't have people skills or you just don't want to treat people with respect?
2. I miss you so much all the time it makes me feel so miserable.
3. Thank you for always making me laugh, I'm glad I found my long lost "twin".
4. You guys don't know how appreciative I am of you at this moment in my life. (Applies to several people.)
5. I hope that when I have to make the choice, you would understand, and that you will still love me as you always have.

1. We used to be the best of buddies. What happened? I miss the good times we had..now we are nothing but strangers, and I can't help but wonder whether I was at fault...Now I only have regret, and melancholic nostalgia

2. I really like you :) but i feel like you won't open up to me because of your past One day I hope that we can be close friends

3. You're smart, funny and really friendly :) we should talk more!

4. I just don't understand why, after knowing you for so many years, that you're still stuck in the same rut you were in 6 years ago. *Sigh* Time to man up my friend...

5. Event though I may not show it, just know that I love you dearly. Nothing would make me happier than making you proud, and seeing you beam with joy.

1. Every time I see you, I want to smash your face into the ******* wall. But it gives me great pleasure to watch you hurry away from me when you do see me.
2. Find your balls yet?
3. How about you...did you find YOUR balls yet?
4. ******* dammit, I miss you, but I'm not going to be the one to try to fix things this time. It's on you this time.
5. Could you kindly get your honeysuckle together? It won't work if you don't start acting like an adult. fresia your problems, this isn't about you, it's about them.

I wish you had been my real grandfather, I owe you so much.

We lost touch so I will never know if you got your heart's desire, but I hope so.

I loved you so much, but it wasn't enough for both of us, I hope you healed in time.

We did not behave well towards each other, I should have been less angry and more understanding.

Mad bad and dangerous to know, I am glad your spell did not last. But I loved the smell of your sweat.

You are really nice to me. But do you still want to be my friend after knowing who I really am?

Do you really hate me that much? Why do you keep avoiding me?

I promise I will change. Other things are worthless compared to my objectives. I will only focus on my goals, nothing more. I will do whatever it takes to succeed.

I wish you could have shown more affection towards me.

People like you disgust me. All bark... and no bite.

worked with you for 17 years and you still don't say 'hello' to me. I think if I had an accident at work, you would walk over me and carry on working and pretend not to notice. That's how little I mean to you.

outside of work and golf you are my only friend. Shame you are married although I don't mind that much. I enjoy our little chats

I think the tension between us comes from you thinking I want to jump your bones. I don't.

you had your chance when you was single, yet you choose others. friends doesn't appeal to me that much

if you ever want to have an affair, I'm here

I love you <3
Always having confusing feelings with you
Thank you so much for everything! You're so patient, helpful and genuine. Stay awesome!
Why? Just why?!
You have no power on me

1. I hope you are proud of me. Everytime I complain about how shitty my life is and how miserable I am, I see the look on your face. Its not your fault. I am so lucky to have you and now you're sick and I am terrified of losing you. But I promise to show you that I am grateful to you for bringing me into this world. I promise to try my best to be happy. I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel appreciated and loved. I love you dad.

2. You have been through so much in life and you still suffer but you remain optimistic and hopeful. I admire that. I am sorry to have patronized you for your simple ways....I am stupid a lot of the times. I love you.

3. I am so grateful that you are in my life. I wish we were closer and you didn't feel more attached to your friends. I wish you were not so confused about yourself and who you are. But for as long as I live, I'll be here and I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe even if you think me the most annoying person on earth. I love you little psycho.

4. To all of you who bullied me, patronized me, made me feel small and insignificant, contributed to my inecurities and used me, I want to thank you. I finally get it. Were it not for you, I would not have turned out the way I have. I am not much but I know I am a decent enough human being. I forgive you guys :)

5. I am sorry for being an idiot. I know I take it too far sometimes. I should be more forgiving of your flaws and remember that I have many as well. You are a good friend and I love you. I'll try to be a better friend back.

1. fresia you
2. Stop bathing in your body spray!
3. You are making me wonder if I should rethink my whole belief that NO ONE is worthless....
4. After everything, you can just write me off that easily? Yes, it's been a few years since, but it still bothers me.
5. One more year and you can take the steps to free yourself, please don't do anything stupid to prevent that from happening, but if you EVER need me, I am here and you can always come to me.

1.] The older I get, the more I respect you. I think you're a good man and I understand your motives. I just wish you weren't a ******* drunk for most of my life. I hate that part of you, and I want to kill it. That isn't you. Can't you move past your pain so I can get closer to you before your body gives out in a few years?

2.] I hate you for what you've done to me. I know how and why you have become what you are, but I cannot get past the hatred that pours out of you. You misled me for so many years, and your reigned over me when I was too weak to fight for myself. I will stand over you on your death bed and tell you in that last moment how badly you've wronged me, and I will enjoy it. When your days end because of the stress you put yourself through, you will know the fear I have felt.

3.] You were once fickle, you once used me, and I was once your pawn. I loved you, and I forgive you. But make no mistake, you have made me this beast. Because of you, I will never love again.

4.] I remember how close we used to be, I remember when we called ourselves brothers. When we parted ways, presumably forever, I was a moron. We both were. We were kids calling ourselves men, and none of the petty bullshit we fought about means nothing to me now. I miss what we once had. And by the way, I'm sorry I let her come between us. You knew the kind of pain I was in and I knew you understood, but I'm sorry I shut you out.

5.] I'm so sorry I broke your heart. I thought I loved you, you know I wanted to. I know you loved me so much, and you were the only one who did. I'm sorry I still loved her and couldn't give you what you deserved. I never felt as alive as I did with you, and I'm so sorry I destroyed your future. I still think about you.

1. I love how you think that people are your own personal stores. Many people are struggling just as much, if not more, than you are. They don't constantly hold their hand palm side up for things they need. It's called the store. Go to one. If you can't afford to get, do without.
2. I like you, and out of all of them, you're probably the best one. But still... you fall into the category that the rest of them do unfortunately.
3. Although you pretty much do on your own (which I admire), that doesn't give you any right to believe that no one else deserves in life. And oh, they're your kids. You think they're cute. Not me.
4. For whatever reason, even though you're not the same ethnicity as I am, they thought it was funny that your son called me mommy. This is the ignorance I've constantly had to deal with being here. They completely overlooked the fact that he also called a man his mom, too.
5. If you're looking for sympathy, don't glance in my direction. Because you won't get any from me. It's your bed. You lay in it. Everything you want to blame on anything else in the world is nothing but your fault. You decided it. You chose it. Stop looking for excuses and be responsible for once. You're not a child anymore. I don't care how much you want to continue to be one; You're not. Deal with it.

1. I don't believe you. I'll accept your answer for now, but I don't think it's the truth.
2. Stop listening to that skank, she has to be the most moronic person I know.
3. Glad to see it's so easy for you.....
4. I miss you
5. We need to get together sometime soon.

This is a cool exercize, im going to do it in private and then analyze the associated feelings

1. You always recognise the work I do & praise me for it, for this I am so very grateful.

2. Thankyou for thinking to bring me those small gifts, they mean a lot.

3. I would have understood if you had been angry at me, but instead you were so lovely about the situation. Even so, I am very sorry.

4. Where.are.you?

5. Keep the faith.

Latest posts

Back