5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,it's Phaedron :p I've read some of her threads in the discussion section and just get "O.O wtf?" and wave out of them... quick

1 Your still young but I think your awsome girl, miss the pm's though
2 Your crazy as a moonbag, funny as hell, I rather enjoy your posts but your grammar sucks big time, lol.
3 You don't find to many of us any more, I really hope you'll find that special one some day.
4 We haven't really talked yet, but I think your pretty cool
5 As women we have a lot in common and I think getting to know you better will be cool.
6 I'm suppose to not like you but I actually feel sorry for you, I think there's more to you then you allow us on ALL to see.

1. Today I cried so hard. Because you are so nice to me.

1. I can't begin to imagine the situation you are in, I hope I can do something to encourage you even a bit because I do believe you have a lot of things going for you, you're smart, pretty and fun to talk with. I feel sad that life must be unfair for you. (I wish I was better, socially, so I can interact with you well and let you know I care)

2. You're not a person to mess with and I love your spunk, wit and attitude. and I do think you're beautiful :)

3. I am amazed that such a person like you could exist. You're just awesomeness and a really good friend, thanks for listening :)

4. I care for you like a sister and I feel comfortable talking to you. :)

5. I honestly don't like you that much, I think what you're doing is wrong but I am in no position to judge. whatever works for you so, good luck ^^

You know... I really want to be your friend. I think that you're like me. We have a LOT in common but you seem to be far from reach.. I just hope we could talk more. :(

I dont know if you consider me as a friend but I do. you ALWAYS succeed in making me smile. You're awesome and caring. You're a wonderful person.

Oh please... let's stay friends forever, forever...

More to come :)

I can see why I never read this thread, it really goes against my morals.... But I guess I could give it a shot...

1. What are you doing?
2. Stop that.
3. Stop complaining.
4. Grow some balls
5. Get over it.

XP It's kinda good advice all over the board.

1. How are you lonely? You're ******* awesome.

2. How are you lonely? You're ******* awesome.

3. How are you lonely? You're ******* awesome.

4. How are you lonely? You're ******* awesome.

5. How are you lonely? It's probably because you are awful.

Some of you might recognize a couple of these... or maybe not:

1. You're not nearly what I'd first imagined. Glad I'm diggin' in a bit.

2. You really do have a lot more growing up to do than you think. Seems the best I can do is back off a bit.

3. MUNTY :cool:

4. Only one way to go, and that's UP. So get to it! :)

5. You're doing good, I think, brah! WHAT ARE YOUU??? WHAT ARE YOUUU??? :D

6. Nice bird, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back