5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brickinthewall said:
1. You have really supported me and to a degree helped me through my problems , I wish you only the best wherever you are now.

2.You're a really nice person and I really hope you get past your insecurities and find your way in life , had some good times talking to you.

3.You scare me and frankly I don't know what you're doing on the forum , but you really give some good advice and it probably wouldn't be the same without you.

4. You seem like someone who has been through a lot and has more life experience than others could dream of. This forum wouldn't be the same without your harsh but very very good advice.

5.I'm really glad I met you and you have really managed to get my mind off things and got me thinking on what I really want in life , had some very very good times talking with you. And I also like your carpals , metacarpals and phalanges. :D

I better be there brick. Coz you're in mine. :p

brickinthewall said:
3.You scare me and frankly I don't know what you're doing on the forum , but you really give some good advice and it probably wouldn't be the same without you.

**** straight. :cool: IT'S ME. lol

Badjedidude said:
brickinthewall said:

**** straight. :cool: IT'S ME. lol

It's not you, I know who it is and I ain't tellin' lol

^^^I WILL FIND OUT!!! :O I HAVE TO!!! lol since I haven't done it in a while, here are my 5:

1. I feel worse than awful for not talking to you as much as I should. I don't know if you even read this thread much, but I miss chatting with you. *hug* Take care and know I'm always here for you.

2. I should talk to you more because you seem pretty interesting and funny. :)

3. YOU ARE THE WOLF!!!

4. You ARE coming to our little boys' night out in Europe. IT'S HAPPENING. (this one could actually go to two people. lol).

5. You're my favorite mod. (hello) and you cannot resist meeeeeeee

0CI355A said:
brickinthewall said:
1. You have really supported me and to a degree helped me through my problems , I wish you only the best wherever you are now.

2.You're a really nice person and I really hope you get past your insecurities and find your way in life , had some good times talking to you.

4. You seem like someone who has been through a lot and has more life experience than others could dream of. This forum wouldn't be the same without your harsh but very very good advice.

5.I'm really glad I met you and you have really managed to get my mind off things and got me thinking on what I really want in life , had some very very good times talking with you. And I also like your carpals , metacarpals and phalanges. :D

I better be there brick. Coz you're in mine. :p

Yes yes , you are , please don't hit me !:p

Lol Badjedidude I know who 3 is!!! I think everyone knows who 3 is. :p

And brick I better not be 3. :p I know who 5 is.

brickinthewall said:
0CI355A said:
Lol Badjedidude I know who 3 is!!! I think everyone knows who 3 is. :p

And brick I better not be 3. :p I know who 5 is.
I'm either 1 or 2. I have not had experiences. Eh, I'm satisfied. :)
No you are not 3 lol , I will never tell!!!!!!!

Well I know I'm not 4. So I must be either 1 or 2. I am content. :)

Badjedidude said:
Sean was number 3. :cool:

Not tellin' about the rest of 'em.

HEY I AM NOT SCARY
cry2.gif
!!!!!!

1. I wish you paid more attention to the 5 things thread so you would see that I wrote "YOU ARE THE WOLF" for you. (wary)

Uhhh that's all I've got for now. lol

you are a sweet girl!

you are a cut girl!

you are an awesome girl!

yea they're different girls :D

1. When you talk to me, it makes me really happy. When you don't talk to me, I get butthurt. (D)

2. I'm sorry I didn't handle that last situation very well. :<

3. I didn't ever think we'd talk as much as we have. It's been really cool. ;3

4. No matter where we are, in this life or another, you'll always amaze me.

5. I miss when we used to talk... Oh well. That's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back