5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- You may very well be the absolute coolest person I've ever met. I can't say that often enough! :D
- I'm so happy for you and I hope you keep making progress.
-C'mere cutie! (hug)
-I can't tell whether you care or not. That's why I can't tell whether or not I should act like you do.
-As much as I'd like to talk to you, you kind of annoy me when I'm trying to be serious. I still love your randomness anyways :p
-I'm sorry, but I feel like I shouldn't reveal much about myself to you.
-Grow that hair out!
-Keep that hair long!
-You're still pretty ******* awesome. That's never changed.
-I hope things get better for you. You're really teetering on the fence of misfortune.
-I love you~! (kiss)(kiss)(kiss)
-(hello)

Haven't been here long enough to get to know the regulars, but....sure, I'll give this a go:

1. You're funny, have insightful thoughts and generally come off as a great guy. You should be a modern day stand-up philosopher instead of the work you do- but still, you seem to enjoy what you are doing and I'm glad of your success.
2. You rock. Seriously, you're helpful, fun to talk to and possess talent. You haven't let life get you down, and I admire you for it, considering the things you went thru. You have also made some good moral choices for which I respect you.
3. Put the book down and look into the mirror and ask yourself: 'Why am I really doing this?' You think you're doing the world good, but you can't go about it with blind eyes and closed ears.
4. You're great company and I'm thankful for it. You're not boring in the least, no matter what you might think for yourself. I think all you got to do is discover some self-confidence and motivation, and you'd be set. I know you can do this, if you'd just be a bit more 'Banzai!' Again, you have also made some good moral choices for which I respect you.
5. I...don't get you. I hope it's supposed to be a humorous act or something, but if not...Ugh.

1. You are awesome! Follow your dreams dude!
2. Why are there not more wise, caring people like you where I live?
3. Fellow Green Lantern Fan! I can even get past the fact that you like Kyle Rayner!
4. Were we in the same room, I'd probably try to get past my "I don't like to be touched" thing and hug you. >///>
5. How in god's name do you post so fast?
6.-.- you need to be kicked in the face
7. I probably wouldn't like you if you typed full sentences and had basic spelling and grammar.
8. You are a nice person, but you make me uncomfortable in ways....

**** this is pretty cathartic XD

you're too kind

you're too kind and i'm sorry i didn't write you

thank you

i'm quietly smitten

i totally abhor everything about you, you despicable, pathetic, hypocritical, rotten-to-the-core, horrible horrible horrible person, you deserve to be on your own for the rest of your disgusting little life, you deserve every last drop of pain the world distils into your life, you deserve to never feel a single caring touch again, never hear a kind word in your ear before you die, never know happiness ever...ever.

:)

My gosh, I haven't looked at this thread in ages. Good thing nobody is likely to talk to me. Okay.
1. I totally want naked pictures of you, with my boots.
2. I actually didn't like you very much at first, but I think you're awesome now.
3. Do you look half as nice as you sound?
4. I'm still trying to figure out if you're a sock account or if the two of you are soul mates.
5. I'm almost done writing my dirty story about you.

And gee, one of those IS about Mr. Paranoid.

epic fale boy said:
i totally abhor everything about you, you despicable, pathetic, hypocritical, rotten-to-the-core, horrible horrible horrible person, you deserve to be on your own for the rest of your disgusting little life, you deserve every last drop of pain the world distils into your life, you deserve to never feel a single caring touch again, never hear a kind word in your ear before you die, never know happiness ever...ever.

:)

Holy crap...you really dont like someone....

1. You are one of the first people I've known here and I will always appreciate that even though we barely talk anymore.
2. Your sense of humor never cease to amaze me. You make me laugh out loud.
3. You are seriously awesome. My day isn't complete without you.
4. If we were neighbors I would come over all the time because I really like talking to you.
5. You are the coolest. You make sure I'm alright. You listen to my crap. I love chatting with you. SUPERHUG. Lol.

1. you scare me :S seriously
2. If it weren't for you, I'd chickened out to hang on this forum again. You made me feel welcome and that means a lot to me.
3. I worry about you, I hope you are alright.
4. You are one of the funniest and coolest people I've met. And very mature for your age. I feel ashamed how immature I am but for what is worth, you made me want to be better. *superhug ^^
5. I love talking to you! and I love your hands :D
6. you are incredibly smart and though you think you're an ass, you're nice.
7. you're AWESOME! (we're allowed to address ourselve right?)

epic fale boy said:

Yikes. 'To the pain' seems easy in comparison.

1. You have really supported me and to a degree helped me through my problems , I wish you only the best wherever you are now.

2.You're a really nice person and I really hope you get past your insecurities and find your way in life , had some good times talking to you.

3.You scare me and frankly I don't know what you're doing on the forum , but you really give some good advice and it probably wouldn't be the same without you.

4. You seem like someone who has been through a lot and has more life experience than others could dream of. This forum wouldn't be the same without your harsh but very very good advice.

5.I'm really glad I met you and you have really managed to get my mind off things and got me thinking on what I really want in life , had some very very good times talking with you. And I also like your carpals , metacarpals and phalanges. :D

12345) I feel like everyone I used to know, left. Maybe it's just a feeling of emptiness inside of me though rather than people actually leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back